Sunday, February 28, 2010

Jersey Boy

I was in NJ a couple of days last week for work. As is my practice when going to a place where I do not already have connections for quality ass, I change my location on the popular hookup sites to the city where I am going a few days in advance of my arrival. This process usually ends with having at least one planned hookup which works out only half of the time, but it is better than hitting the ground cold.

This time, I am happy to say, it worked out in a big way. A very good looking… “cub”… I think is what someone like him is called now. If you have been reading this blog you know that “Larry The Cable Guy” is kind of the type of male body that I really like. Well this guy… whom I will call Jersey Boy… is a bit smaller. He is a 5’ 9” 150lbs 28 year old man with a very close cut beard and hair all over the front of him but hardly any on his back or ass…HOT! In addition to his ruggedness, he has deep dimples frame his smile and kicks him in to the gorgeous category…. That’s right, you don’t usually hear that kind of description from me but what can I say… the guys was very good looking although he could have used some more muscle…You knew I would have to find something wrong didn’t you? Oh yeah, and he had brown hair eyes. Now… if he had been a red head… looking like he looks… I would not be writing about him in this blog now because I would still be fucking six days later… non-stop…seriously.

Anyway, we had chatted online a few days prior to my arriving in NJ. I had told him that Thursday night would be the best night for me and we made arrangements to meet at my hotel room around 9:00 PM.

I knew that it was going to be a good night because all on his own, he made it a point to text throughout the early evening updating me on his progress and preparation, like:

JB txt 1: “Home from work now Sir. May begin to prepare myself for you Sir?”

JB txt 2: “I am all cleaned out for you Sir. Do you want me to pre-lube your hole Sir?”

Like any good submissive bottom, Jersey Boy knocked at my hotel room door exactly at 9:00 PM. I opened the door and he stood there allowing me to look him over good before stepping aside and motioning for him to enter the room. Again, like a good Sub, once he entered the room he said nothing unless asked a question or directed to speak. Clearly, someone had trained this boy well.

After closing the door, I walked up to him, looked him in the eye and said,

Me: “This is going to be a little rough, but I wont seriously hurt you. Do you understand?”

Jersey Boy had a somewhat nervous look on his face but said

JB: “Yes Sir”

Me: “I need you to let go, forget self, and give your entire body to me. Do you understand?

And after a brief pause

JB: “Yes Sir, please use me for your pleasure Sir”

Me: “Good boy. Get undressed”

I stayed fully dressed while he quickly took off all of his clothes and neatly folded and stacked them on the floor against the wall. When he turned to put his clothes neatly out of the way is when I noticed that his whole backside was virtually hairless in direct contrast to his very hairy front. I don’t know why, but the sight of that made me instantly hard.

After his cloths were put out of the way he came back and stood in front of me. I immediately slapped him as hard as I could across the face with my open hand. The blow caught him be surprise and knocked him back a half step. He started to raise his hand to struck side of his face but he caught himself and quickly came back to stand in front of me with his eyes down. I hit him again, just as hard as the first time, but he was expecting this one and withstood the blow much better than the first.

Me: “Gen on your knees boy”

Jersey Boy quickly dropped to his knees. His mouth was only inches from my now bulging crotch. I continued to slap him three more times hard until I could see that his eyes had begun to water. I know that I am a sick fuck, but hitting him until his eyes watered made me crazy hard and ready to fuck like a mad bull. I have never considered myself as someone who is into S&M, and I still don’t. I am not usually this rough, but for some reason I was feeling overly aggressive and dominate and the thought of beating this guy down before I took my pleasure in his ass just made me very, very hot. We had chatted briefly about it being an aggressive scene before hand, but in hind sight, Jersey Boy probably did not think it would be this aggressive… I sure didn’t. Had either of us planned on this, I am sure we would have done things like come up with a “Safe Word” or something… but none of that was in play here… we were flying blind.

As the first tear rolled down his right cheek, I started to undo my pants and told him to open his mouth. When I lowered my jeans and underwear, my fat black cock sprang free and I shoved hard to the back of his throat in one motion… he gagged on my cock and coughed up that filmy throat phlem all over my cock and balls. Throat phlem is almost as good a lube as cum. Since Jersey Boy hawked up a lot of it after a few minutes of throat fucking I changed my plan and decided to enter him now.

I helped Jersey Boy off his knees, spun him around and made him bend over and grab his anckels JB was still hacking and coughing as I gripped his hips firmly in both hands and took careful aim at the center of his puckered hole. In one fluid motion, I speared hid hole open with a powerful jab of my cock and pushed all the way in him. JB cried out in pain and he buckled at the knees. I was holding his ass onto my cock by a firm grip of his hips. He was scrambling hard to get away from the harp pain. I held him place for only a few seconds before letting him go and pulling my cock out of his ass.

He landed on the bed and curled up in the fetal position with his back to me. I took the opportunity to finish getting undressed.

Once naked, I returned to JB on the bed who was still in the fetal position, but obviously in much less pain now. I realized that spearing him like that is dangerous and wanted to make sure that I did not tear any skin tissue. Pulling his ass cheeks apart I gave JB a close examination and lightly fingered him looking for any signs of blood.

It appeared that JB was not only ok, but he began to moan from the fingering I was giving him. What started out as a careful examination, turned into an aggressive multiple finger fucking. I was able to get four fingers in him up to the second knuckle. With over half of my big hand in JB he was feeling some discomfort which again made me hard again.

With my right hand stuck up his ass, I started slapping his left ass cheek hard with my left hand. The redder his ass turned, the hard my cock got. I looked up at JB’s face… he had his eyes shut tight, gritting his teeth and making the sexiest grunting noises… I simply could not hold back any more…I wanted to be in him

I pulled my hand from his ass and made him raise to his knees while keeping his chest down on the mattress. I quickly lubed his hold with a few globs of spit, positioned my cock at his hole and pushed into him.

JB’s hole felt AMAZING. Ya know how sometimes when you get into a bottom you cant really feel anything once you are past the outer ass ring… well not JB. His entire hole seemed to collapse around my cock.

I fucked him hard for a solid 15 minutes in this position with no stopping. For most of that time the only sound in the room was of my thighs slapping against his still cherry red ass cheeks along with the rhythmic yet muffled grunting coming from JB who’s face was buried in a pillow.

At about 16 minutes into this fuck, I could feel my orgasm approaching so I slowed the pace down… pushed him flat on his belly and kicked his legs wide apart. With my cock still burred deep in him, I grabbed his right arm and twisted it behind his back and then did the same with his left arm. I held his twisted arms in place with my hands and worked my cock in him hard with my hips.

Me: “Here it comes Boy… I am going to breed your ass now”

JB could not say anything through his gritted teeth from the pain of his arms twisted, legs spread wide and a fat black cock jammed deep into his bowels. However, what he could do is feel every pulse of me cock as I shot ribbon after ribbon of thick cum inside his ass.

As soon as I was empty, I released his arms and then carefully pulled my cock out of his ass. Jersey Boy had returned his face to the pillow and laid there motionless until I told him to roll over. Slowly he complied, and revealed a very impressive hard-on. I turned to look see his face and he was looking back at me with and expression that seemed to be saying “Please let me cum Sir”. I did not say a word… I just simply nodded my head in approval… he instantly began stroking his dick.

I noticed that he was staring at my dick which was still slick with cum and his ass juices. I decided to help him along and brought my still semi-hard cock to his mouth and said

Me: “Here Boy, clean the cock the cock that owns your ass”…”I just marked you as mine… belong to me now… you are my property”… “Now you are a nigger”

At the utterance of the word “nigger”, Jersey Boy grunted loudly with my cock in his mouth and shot the longest singly ribbon of cum that I have ever seen come out of a cock in one spurt. When it landed it stretched from his chin all the way down to his belly button. Whole body convolutions followed that huge stream of cum and Jersey Boy actually started to hyperventilate a bit.

I pulled my cock out of his mouth, cradled his head in my arms and pulled him close to me saying

Me: “Settle down, settle down… its alright… you are ok”

We laid like that for about 15 minutes until I realized that Jersey Boy had fallen asleep with his head resting gently on my shoulder. I have always been a firm believer in “cum and go”, but for some reason, this entire hookup had been out of the norm for me and to be honest…this gorgeous and totally submissive man resting peacefully next to me felt really good.

I have noticed that I am seeing several things about sex differently after spending several months having sex almost exclusively with a woman. I don’t really understand it… maybe…hopefully this blog… like in the past… can help me figure things out and come to a better/deeper understanding of my sexual self.

In case you are wondering, I did get up out of the bed long enough to turn off the lights and turn down the thermostat. Jersey Boy started to get up but I told him to stay there. When I returned to the bed I Jersey Boy curled up next to me and spent the night.

12 comments:

Breeding Jock said...

Hot scene Sir! Damn!

Marc said...

Wow! Damn! Speechless.

Deleted said...

Wow, that was hot, erotic, sexy, dirty, and sweet all at once. Amazing scene! BBB, seriously one of your best posts ever. -Dan

Black Bull said...

Thanks for the kind comments Breed, Marc and Duo. It is obvious that you guys know how important receiving feedback is to anyone who puts their stories out there for others to read. Thanks again.

BBB

threehats said...

everytime i read your stuff i just want to meet you more and more.

Black Bull said...

Thaks 3hats

Cleveland bottom guy said...

Another superb post! Hoping one day your travels bring you here! ;)

Black Bull said...

Me too Cleveland.

Anonymous said...

fucking hot post! check out my new blog...baresexinthemidwest

Anonymous said...

Hey Bull,
Your right I hated/loved reading that story, wished it was me, hot fucking scene. shoot me an email next time your in NJ/PA.

Sean
sh603

Andrew said...

Wow. I wish I was the build you like. I wish you were in Australia and I wish I wasn't so conflicted about bb sex. This ticks the boxes for about every single one of my fantasies.

Wonder Boy said...

That sounds like my hook up from last week. Except my black top took the dominant role more seriously and kept in fucking my ass while I was sleeping. Iit was hot but I was so tired from not being able to sleep.