Tuesday, February 23, 2010

DC Blizzard

This is just a quick post… I hope. Ya know, I never know how long these posts are going to be when I start writing them. It all just depends on how I remember it … the level of detail… and then of course… as you all know… I can go off on tangents and rants from time to time. I guess it is because I am simply talking to you in my head and my fingers just type the words as I say them in my head… you see… another tangent.

This happened a couple of weeks ago during the snow storm we had in Washington DC, and everything was shut down. I was home all hunkered down over dosing on Xtube when I get a text message from a friend of mine named Paul asking me if I can come out and pick him up at the hospital and give him a ride home. He is a registered nurse and his shift was over. He had taken a cab to work before the snow go really bad, but twelve hours later no cab would come out in the storm.

I could include our conversation, but that would make this longer and take more time than I have to write this post. Lets just say that I was annoyed that he did not make provisions for the situation. It was very poor planning on his part.

He said that he called on me because I was the only one he knew with a four wheel drive truck that could make it through the snow. The real reason why he called on me is because he knew that I would not say “No” even though I should.

I should also tell you that we are not… I guess now I should say ‘were not’ fuck buddies, just friend friends. Although I had tried on one occasion to fuck him, he refused over the whole bareback thing. At the time I decided it was better to have a good friend rather than another notch on the bareback belt.

Long story short, I hauled my ass out in that fuckin blizzard all the way across the city and picked his sorry ass up. When he got in the truck he knew that I was PISSED. He did not even look at me… he knew better. As we pulled out of the parking lot he said

Paul: “Know that I have to make this up to you”

Me: “You know what I want”

Paul: “Yes, I know” he said still looking straight ahead

Me: “And you know how I want it… no bullshit”

Paul: “Yes, I know that you are going to fuck me… and I know that you are going to fuck me without a condom… Is there any chance that I you will cum ON me and not IN me?”

Me: “Not a fuckin chance”

After a few moments of silence

Paul: “Whatever”

Not another word was said for the next 40 minutes it took to get him home. Instead of dropping him off in front of his apartment building I parked illegally on the street. It was at that moment that he realized that I intended to collect right then.

Paul: “Oh come on… you don’t mean now do you?”

I just looked at him with a cold stare.

Paul: “Its not really convenient to do this in the middle of a fucking snow storm”

Me: “Please don’t talk to me about convenience Paul”

He really could not say much after that so we got out of the truck and made our way to his apartment.

Once in side, we took off our coats and boots. Paul went into the kitchen and came back with a cold Budwiser.

Paul: “Here make yourself comfortable maaasssterrr while I go make myself ready to be raped”. He said sarcastically. Undaunted, I said

Me: “Yeah whatever Bitch”

He took forever in the bathroom. I was sure that he was stalling in there…hoping that I would fall asleep or something. After about 40 minutes he emerges from the bathroom freshly showered and totally naked.

Now I have seen Paul naked plenty of times before at the gym where we occasionally work out together when schedules permit. But, he looked different this time. His 6’ frame, slightly above average build and narrow 32” waist looked very vulnerable. His normal swinging 8” cock and low hanging balls looked more like a healthy 6.5 incher.

Paul stood there nude in the dark living room with the light from the bathroom back-lighting his image. He did not say a word… he just looked at me and then simply walked toward the bedroom. I waited a couple of minutes and then followed him into the room. He was laying on his back on top of his still made bed and a large bath towel under his ass.

I stood by the bed and took off my cloths. He maintained eye contact with me the whole time. On the night stand were a bottle of lube and a condom… I think laying the condom out was his last form of protest.

When I crawled on the bed was the first time that Paul broke eye contact and he looked at my now fully porked out cock. He had never seen me fully erect. When I made eye contact with him again he clearly had a look of concern on his face. As I began to lift his legs up and get squarely into position to fuck him, he whispered

Paul: “Please don’t hurt… me”

By this time pure lust and excitement had replaced anger within me… and if I am to be totally honest… his whispering “Please don’t hurt me” made me want to hug him and reassure him that I would not hurt him. Instead, I just said

Me: “Don’t worry buddy…I am going to take it slow and take real good care of you… ok?”

Paul shook his head “Yes” and with that I reached for the lube.

I could go into great detail about the sex… but I wont cause Paul in not trick… but a very good friend of mine. I will just say that I took it real slow at first and after the first 5 minutes then he was totally open and I made love to him instead of simply fucking him. I know, I know... very "SAPPY" but to tell you different would be making shit up.

Over the course of the night…during the worst snow store DC has seen in decades… my good friend Paul came twice with my dick deep in him and he gladly took every drop of my cum inside of him.

3 comments:

Breeding Jock said...

HOT story dude! Good work!

Menotaur said...

I've been reading blogs for about a year, and yours is the best I've run across. You're a great writer and, from all I've read, a primal, dominating and masterfully hot fuck...exactly the kind of man I daydream of submitting to.

The details you include and your thought processes are fascinating and stirring. It's always a good day (and orgasm) when I see a new post on your site.

If you have any interest in corresponding or sharing photos, my email is gravenwood@comcast.net.
I am Menotaur on Adam4Adam, Daddyhunt and Barebackrt.

Black Bull said...

Thank you for your comment Menotaur I am glad that you enjoy reading about this part of my life. Happy to correspond with you one-on-one anytime. You can reach me directly at blk4whtass@live.com.