Sunday, March 7, 2010

Painter Guy


It is 8:30 PM, the Oscars are coming on and I just saw my most recent fuck out of my hotel room door. This is a first, as I never write these things right after the event, but I read one of my favorite blogs earlier today and it was apparent that author wrote it right after the hookup. I liked that perspective and thought I would try it the next time. I did not know that the next time would be tonight.

I arrived at my hotel room around 3:00 and got settled. I was online seeing what Knoxville, TN had to offer. After about 30 minutes a 30 year old white painter was on his way to my hotel. He was the type I like… not fat, just a thick, corn fed farm boy type.

During our back and forward online, he said that he is mostly a bottom and wanted to get fuck. I told him that would be happy to fuck him silly but I only fuck bareback. He was hesitant at first, but he really wanted to get some of my fat cock, so he agreed.

It took him awhile to get here, but I was pretty sure that he would show up so I did not worry about it. At about 6:30 there was the familiar soft knock at my door. I opened it to find the 5’11”, spiky haired painter in blue jeans, t-shirt and North Face Jacket.

Without hesitation, he walked in and immediately started to take off his clothes… truly the perfect bottom so far.

As soon as he was naked, he came back to me and started kissing and lightly tweaking my nipples. At the same time, I reached around and felt up his very round ass… making it a point to probe his hole with my middle finger. Without lube, this probing was uncomfortable… as intended. He paused for only a moment but then continued to kiss and work my nipples.

I told him to get on the bed and wait for me. He did as told, never taking his eyes off of me.

I took that moment to turn off my phone and the television. I then stood by the bed and slowly took my clothes off.

When I was naked, I joined him on the bed, laying on my back. He immediately began licking and sucking my nipples and rubbing his naked body against mine. I let him do this for a few minutes and then changed position so that his ass was on the edge of the bed with his legs hanging over. I grabbed the bottle of lube that I had put on the night stand, and knelt between his open legs. With my left hand I began working his average sized cock and with my lubed right hand I worked his hole open.

I was pleased to find that his hole, although very tight at first, opened right up after a couple minutes to the point where I had three fingers in him. He was taking it, but it was obviously a struggle.

After a few more minutes of this I had him ready to be fucked, but I was not even close to hard yet. For a moment, I thought the fuck would be a bust… ya know, shit happens sometimes. But then I used a trick that I learned from a book on how men can become multi-orgasmic… no shit…it is call Sexual Ku Fu, of all things. (send me an email if you would like the title and author – blk4whtass@live.com)

I told him to lay flat on his stomach, and I crawled on top of him. I placed my still soft cock in the crease of his ass and began to dry hump him. Painter Guy soon picked up the rhythm and was moving his as in time to meet my thrust… it started to feel good to me. I stopped for a moment and added some lube to my cock and continued to hump his ass. I was getting slightly harder but I was actually closer to cumming than I was to getting hard. This is where the Sexual Kung Fu technique comes in. There is a brief moment between the Point of No Return and the Point of Ejaculation. The Point of No Return, is in fact the Orgasm… the Ejaculation almost immediately follows orgasm… almost is the key word. With SUBSTANTIAL practice you can catch yourself between orgasm and ejaculation and basically feel the high of cumming without cumming. Anyway, the point is, after you keep from shooting your load, your cock becomes ROCK hard…because you did not cum

Yes… I have practiced this … and do practice this all of the time…and tonight, once again, it paid off. I hit that spot between orgasm and ejaculation and became instantly rock hard and immediately sunk ball deep into Painter guy who let out a loud,

Painter “OH FUCK!”

I fucked him on his belly for a very long time, then I fucked him doggy style for even longer. We took a short break so that he could catch his breath… and then I fucked him standing with him bent over and holding his ankles. I fucked him for a little more than 45 minutes with only a few breaks to change positions.

It was the bending over and grabbing his ankles position that finally did him in and he waved the white flag. I was still rock hard… which is the down side to Sexual Kung Fu… after I do it a few time in the same fuck session, I end up not being able to cum even when I want to. So I did not breed Painter Guy even though he repeatedly asked me to mark him.

I was determined that at least one of us was going to cum tonight. I put Painter Guy on his back and I put the head of my still hard cock in his hole. I also raised his ass up so that I could angle the head of my cock right at his prostate. Painter Guy did not need any further instruction as he instantly started stroking his cock once I found THE spot. It took him less than a minute to paint his stomach with his creamy load. Being the Oral Top that I am, I licked it up…savoring the great taste and then fed it to him in a passionate kiss.

As I said in the beginning…Painter Guy left just as the Red Carpet show began… now that was good timing.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Thanks BBB for another hot one. Too bad you didn't get to breed him, but loved how you passed him his own cum in a kiss! -Dan