Friday, October 31, 2008

Sweet P


This evening (Friday- Holloween) I decided to text a guy that I have often hooked-up with while here in Mississippi. I will call him “Sweet P” because he has a heavy southern accent and he is just on the boarder of masculinity and femmie. By that I mean, he is masculine enough, but he does have some effeminate mannerisms.

“Sweet P” is a very good looking White Young Man, with a clean cut “guy next door” look about him. He has good job in healthcare management, and to look at him you would not initially guess that he takes cock up the ass like a champ… that is until he opens his mouth and starts waving his hands about to ad emphasis to whatever point his making. Nonetheless, his conservative look, and equally conservative behavior to match his surroundings, makes him masculine enough… not to mention that his totally smooth ass and hairless body makes him totally fuck-able!

Anyway, I had decide early in the day to text him and see if he was available to fuck tonight. Oh yeah… the other thing that I really like about “Sweet P”, which stems from the first time we hooked up (definitely a story for another time which I will share soon), is that there is no back and forward with him. It is all straight to the point. My text with him went like this:

Me: “Hey… up for a fuckin tonight?”
SP: “What time do you want my ass Daddy?”
Me: “9:00…room 408”
SP: “Yes Sir. I will be there”

As always, “Sweet P” was right on time, knocking on my hotel room door precisely at 9:00 PM. I swear, I have not checked it out, but I think that he literally gets to the room a few minutes early and waits to knock on my door exactly on the hour.

Tonight he was still dressed in his business clothes, which for some reason I found to be hot. However, what I found to be even hotter was that he was wearing a black leather "G String " under his business suit. Hmm... as I write this I am wondering for the first time... does he regularly wear leather underwear to work? Or, did he add that later for my benefit? I will have to make a point to ask him about this. Perhaps he is much more "Piggy" than I thought... that could be a lot of fun!

Ok, back to the fuck. 

We said our hello with a deep and passionate kiss. Oh yeah, this guy is a killer kisser!

Soon, our cloths were tossed to the floor, and I force my tong down his throat in one last hard kiss before I begin to “Do Ma Bidness” (“Mister” in the movie, “The Color Purple”).

“Sweet P” has such a perfect ass that I cannot, not eat it. As always, he is totally clean, smooth and tasty… love eating his ass. As I do, my cock grows even harder, thicker.
After a good five minutes of munching, I want in his ass. I position the head of my fat cock at his hole and begin to push in. This is always the problem point with me and guys I fuck. My cock, although it is only 7 inches long, is a full 6.3 inches in diameter. While 6.3 inches is a thick cock, most all guys can take it. The problem is that there is no point to it. It is 6.3 from the head to the base. Consequently, when I go in, that hole goes from 0 to 6.3 inches open immediately. I know that shit hurts! To be totally honest here… the fact that it initially hurts sort of turns me on a bit…just being honest.

The last time “Sweet P” and me fucked, he took the initial penetration like a champ after inhaling a half a bottle of poppers. This time, it was too much. Although he tried to gut it out, he had to come off it. Nonetheless, like a true pro, he did not complain, he simply said “Please let me sit on that big black dick Daddy, until my hole opens up.”

For the record, I hate being on my back while fucking. It is my worst position… don’t know why… just is. Consequently, “Sweet” got to ride me strong for only about a minute before my dick started to go soft. We quickly changed positions and I fucked him from behind on the edge of the bed (my best position). Within a few strokes I was back on “High Beam”.

I plowed him strong for about 15 minutes. He was rock hard the whole time, in fact, I thought he was actually going to cum a couple of times but didn’t. After going through multiple positions, I decided that I wanted to cum in his mouth instead of his ass this time. So I pulled out of him, laid on my back, and told “Sweet” that he was going to swallow my cum. He said “Yes Sir” and immediately got on his knees between my legs and went to work sucking my cock, which had just been buried deep in his ass. 

It was not long before I let lose a fountain of cum. “Sweet” held still as my cock pulsed five strong shots of cum in his mouth. When I was done he kept his mouth on my cock, looked me in the eye to be sure that I was watching him, then in one big gulp, swallowed me entire load, never taking his eyes off mine.

Once my load was in his belly, “Sweet” still on his knees with my still hard cock in his mouth began to frantically beat himself off. As he was kneeling on the floor, I could not see how close he was to coming, but as soon as I put both my hands on the back of his head and pushed it all the way down on my cock… he began that spasm grunting some guy make when they cum with their mouth full of cock.

Letting my now softening cock slide out of his mouth, “Sweet P” gently rested his head on my thigh as he slowly came down from his orgasmic high.

No comments: