Saturday, November 1, 2008

Larry The Cable Guy


No! I did not have sex with "The", "Larry the Cable Guy", but have to tell you, this guy looked just like him but smaller.

I had chatted with this guy whom I will call "Cable Guy", the trip before last to Mississippi. At that time the chat was leading up to a hookup, but suddenly he said that he had another black friend and wanted to know if I would be down with a three way. Personally, I think that a three way is a very tricky thing. For me, they have only ever worked when all three participants know each other rather well, and if there is any relationship between either of the participants, it has to be a very strong and secure one. Consequently, I was cautious. As it turns out, it did not matter, cause after giving the guy my number, he never called.

Fast forward four weeks, I am back here in Mississippi... on MH... Cable Guy messages me asking; "You looking for today?" I thought about blowing him off, but being a veteran of MH, I have learned to not take failed hookups and blow-offs personal. Consequently, I did chat with him, but I also made it a point to remind him that the last time we chatted, he blew me off for another trick. He said "Aw man, I did not realize that I was supposed to call you... sorry." Yeah, right!

Nonetheless, we did the chat thing, the trading picture thing, and before long I found myself at a decision point. To be honest, his pictures really did not do a whole lot for me. While they were full body pictures with face, most of them were taken at a distance... none of them were close-ups. Being that I am an oral/top I figured that at least I could get some good sucking action in even if I did not/could not fuck him. Yes, that is right, I am much less picky about guys I suck than guys I fuck. When I am just sucking a guy, it is all about the power of making him cum, and tasting the cum. Anyway, I told him I wanted to suck him off but would not make any promises about fucking.  In turn, he made it clear that he was most interested in getting fucked but agreed to come by for a good blow job in the hope that I might change my mind. Perhaps he was willing to compromise out of guilt for blowing me off the last time..."he knew he be wrong."

About 45 minutes later he was at my hotel door. When I opened the door and got a good look at him I instantly knew that we would be fucking. He stood about 5'10", 200 pounds, with blond hair and a sort of reddish goatee. He wore jeans, a blue T-shirt and a camouflage John Deere cap. Indeed, a smaller version of "Larry the cable Guy". 

Now don't wrong, I really like small smooth white guys; however, I am just as turned on by a "regular Joe cub" with facial hair.

As soon as the door was closed we locked eyes and we both instantly knew that there was chemistry. We started off with one of those very hot passionate kisses, all the while tweaking each other's nipples. Not wanting to waste time, I directed him to the bedroom in the back of the suite. There, we kissed again and quickly got undressed. I moved him to the bed, put him on his back and instantly went down on him. Another nice surprise, was that had a very nice cock. Cable Guy, has a nice medium thick 7 inch cock with a pointy head. The perfect size for my mouth. Another nice thing was that he was already bone hard before he put it in my mouth. Again, I attribute that to the obvious chemistry between us.

I sucked him for quite a while and he seemed to be totally enjoying it with loud moans and constant withering. This made my cock rock hard and I started to work my way down and probe his hole with my tong. As any good Boy Scout, he came prepared with a squeaky clean hole. Although he didn't say anything, when I started to eat his hole I did notice a huge sigh and smile on his face knew there was a chance that we may fuck. A hope that was confirmed a few minutes later as I reached for the lube. 

While continuing to aggressively suck his cock, I managed to lube  his hole and my cock in no time flat. Once ready I pushed his knees to his chest, put the head of my cock to his hole and slowly began to penetrate him. In spite of his yell and struggle, I was able to get about half of the head of my cock in his whole before he wiggled off at it. I grabbed more lube and with two fingers tried to work his hole open a little bit more. About one minute later I made the second assault on his whole of my cock. Again, he yelled loudly but took it. I held still for about 40 seconds, letting him adjust to my cock. As soon as his breathing came back to normal I started pumping in and out, searching for that nice rhythmic pace. While his cock softened a bit as we struggle to get my cock in his hole, it had now return to its full hardness.

I continue to fuck him for a good 20 minutes, varying tempo and depth. He was totally into it, egging me on and tweaking my nipples which I love. Soon enough, he was gripping his cock, his head was thrown back and his mouth was open... tell tale signs that he was entering into that "I am gonna cum stage."  I quickly pushed his legs further towards his chest to change the angle of my penetration... aiming for his prostate. I stroked him three more times and then on the four stroke I buried my bone deep. He said, "oh yes daddy, please give it to me". I let myself go, and began to pump three days worth of cum deep inside him. At the realization that I was coming he said, "oh yes, yes, yes," and with that he shot a huge load leaving a trail of cum from the pillow behind him to his shoulder, chest and stomach.

As soon as I pulled out of him he let his legs flop down, rolled over and buried his face in the pillow. I laid next to him just sort of enjoying the moment. And then, I thought of you guys. I jumped up telling him not to move while I grabbed my Nikkon to take the above picture of his freshly fucked and bred ass. We actually stayed in bed for another hour... naked... talking... getting to know each other. Again, there's nothing more important to good hook-up than chemistry.

2 comments:

Cleveland bottom guy said...

I totally agree with you on the chemistry thing -- I've hooked up with some decent looking guys, but it just "wasn't there". You know what I mean.

Black Bull said...

I would even say that chemistry is much more essential to a good hookup than looks. Honestly, I have hooked up with a few guys that were not good looking at all, but, because of chemistry, those are among the hottest experiences that I have had.