Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blow & Go


I am on another business trip in Mississippi. As has become my practice, I hunt for white cock to suck in the morning before work, and hunt for white ass to plow at night.

Not many serious takers off the CL ad this morning. The only one so far just left. He was 55 yo, White, 6’2”, and had a 6.5” cut cock. Not a bad looking guy, but as soon as I got down to crotch I could tell he was a smoker. Consequently, I just wanted to get him off and get him out. 

Although his cock was on the small side, it did have a nice girth to it so that was good. He tried a couple of times to get me to slow down and prolong it, but I was not interested in that at all. I also noticed a wedding band.

He said that he had not cum in a couple of days so it was not going to take long… and it didn’t. 

To my surprise, his cum did not taste bitter at all. In the past I have always thought that the cum of smokers was bitter. This, and the fact that you can smell cig smoke in their pubs, is the primary reason why I don’t like to get with smokers. However, his cum had a slight salty taste and smooth texture… just what I like so I swallowed, and savored lingering taste of fresh cum in my mouth.

As soon as I released his cock form my mouth, he was up, shorts back on and headed for the door with a hearty “Thanks Man!”. From start to finish, the whole thing took about 5 minutes. The epitome of “Blow & Go”.

No comments: