Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Quickie

During my manhunt session last night, I spent a couple of hours chatting with several people. One guy, "Pleasing Pecker",  was a bisexual married top, who seemed very inched it in me sucking his cock and then plucking his ass.  While he seemed very interested, he was noncommittal. After about six or seven exchanges I simply gave him my cell phone number and told him to you either text me or call me later this week if he wanted to get together. Honestly, I thought nothing of it at that point.

At about six o'clock this evening, I was just wrapping up work at the office when my phone rang with a "Unknown" caller ID. As is my practice, I do not answer the phone unless I recognize the number. A few seconds later my phone buzzed again indicating that the caller had left a message. I listened to the message  which just said, "hi this is... we chatted online last night. I'm near  your hotel  and I was hoping we could get together. Unfortunately am very short on time and it does not look like you're available. Or, you may just not be answering your phone because I blocked the number so I will call again in a few minutes, hoping to reach you".

True to his word, my phone rang again a few minutes later. This time I answered. To make a long story short, this guy was literally outside my hotel and was hoping to at least meet me. I informed him that I was at least 15 minutes away. With much angst he decided to wait so that we could at least meet and maybe plan something for later in the week.

As I pulled into the hotel parking lot I noticed a white man sitting in a white SUV near the back. I figured that had to be him. I pulled the car into the space next to him and got out to meet him. He did the same.

He was taller than me, about 6'2", average build with salt and pepper hair. Pretty much your basic middle aged white Southern Republican. He had a friendly smile, a strong handshake and I could tell that he instantly felt comfortable with me and the situation. Although he was still very pressed for time, he accepted my offer to come upstairs for little bit.

As soon as we got into the room, I put my coat and  pack down and immediately reached for his crotch. He let out a big sigh at the touch of my hand on his cock. And as I was going to my knees he said, "I want to see that big fat cock of yours too". 

He had a solid 7 inch medium thick uncut cock  that instantly began to grow in my mouth. His low, guttural moans, told me that he was to be here for a while.

As I sucked him he was busy taking off all of his clothes except  his socks. As soon as he was naked, he moved to the couch and leaned back. I took this chance to undress myself as well and then got right back to business. By this time he was fully hard. My cock too was growing as I stroked  and sucked at the same time.

As I was sucking, I was recalling our chat from the night before and I remembered how he talked about wanting to feel my bare fat cock  and his ass. So, I pushed his legs up near his chest and licked my way down to is hole. While he wasn't totally clean, he was certainly clean enough, and I worked my tong as much spit as  far as I could into his hole. Keeping in mind that time was a factor, I quickly moved the head of my cock to  his hole and began to penetrate him. However, being that he  is a married man who has not been fucked in well over a year, it was very tough going. He was making noises and facial expressions showing pain, but at the same time he was saying how good it felt. Nonetheless, I was making very little progress on what was virtually a dry hole. So, pulled him to his feet and said, "lets go into the bedroom".

On the bed, we instantly began to make out and grind. It was an extremely hot moment. This was a married man, who had been yearning for the aggressive passion of another man for quite some time. As always, this is very intimate connection with another man made me rock hard. I once again spit on his hole, and drove the head of my cock into it. As I did so, he kept repeating over and over how good it felt while simultaneously jacking himself off. It became obvious to me, that this guy was going to come quickly with just the head of my cock in  his hole, and that was just fine with me. By this time, I was all about just filling "Pleasing Pecker's" need. Having been married once, I completely understood where he was at.

Within only about 20 short strokes, he sprayed thick white cum all over his chest and stomach. I will simply love it when a guy comes my cock in his ass. I quickly pulled out scooped up some of his white cream, smeared it on my cock, and shoved it back in. With him being so tight, it only took about 10 strokes before I flooded his hole with a good sized load.

As soon as we were done, it was as if he just remembered that he was really pressed for time. He quickly got up ran to the bathroom to wipe the cum off his chest and stomach. While he did this, I gathered his cloths and had them waiting for him when he came out of the bathroom. As always, we made  Small-talk as he got dressed, and mentioned how "we must simply do this again." And with that he was out the door.

No comments: