Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First (Bareback) Fuck: Christian

Okay folks, here is another First (Bareback) Fuck Story for you. I will be back soon. In fact, I have been fucking everything moving these days trying to get over a special someone of whom I just cant have as much as I would like. I have kept notes on each fuck and am in the process of writing the first few now. However, here is a special treat to hold you over. The following guest post is from CXG, the author of Christian X Gartrip Blog, one of the hottest and best written REAL gay sex blogs out there (www.christianxgartrip.blogspot.com/). By “REAL” I mean sex that really happened, not fantasy shit. If you think this blog is hot, please check out Christian’s. One of the neat things about Christian is that he is my match. By that I mean he is a hot white guy who loves bareback sex with black men. And, in case your are wondering…yes…Christian and I are on a collision course…soon! Stay tuned. Meanwhile, enjoy!

Hello Sir. Below is the retelling of my first BB experience. It was recent (March of 2010), but back in the early 80's when I first came out, barebacking was the norm. Back then, though, we just called it "sex." My fuckbuddies started wrapping their meat in the mid-80's but I never got used to the sight of a fully loaded condom being flushed down the can. Recently, I joined the online sex community and have started exploring some of the fantasies I've kept hidden for most of my adult life: bears, small orgies, men of color, light BDSM, and, of course, barebacking. The following story is an account of my night barebacking with a big black bear. Damn... for the first time in 25 years I felt alive again. I hope you enjoy it.

A BLACK MAN'S WHITE BOTTOM

In 2005 I finally found the man of my dreams. We met on a singles' website and have been together for over 5 years. Things are going well, but the sex dried up in 2008. I don't nag, so I kept my mouth shut to everyone but Bob, an old friend in NY. He told me to find a few fuckbuddies and enjoy myself until the boyfriend came out of his funk. I was reluctant. I live in a small southern town and, to be honest, I wasn't sure if there were a lot of other gay men around who would be interested in pity-fucking me every few weeks. Bob suggested that I join a few online sex sites. Huh? There were online sex sites? Really? I knew about CraigsList and a few dating sites (that's how I met my partner), but I was unaware of the others.

So I thought about it for a few weeks, explored the sites as a guest, and then finally jumped in and joined two of them (ManHunt and Adam4Adam). Wow... so many horny fuckers in my own small town. Who knew?!?!

For about a month, I hooked up with a random assortment of men who were not unlike myself: sexually frustrated, middle-aged white guys. Most were partnered and a few were married, but the only thing that really differentiated us was the simple fact that they were Tops and I was a bottom. I burned through a box of condoms, a few bottles of poppers, and quite a bit of lube, but aside from that, it got kind of boring rather quickly. I needed more.

Full disclosure: I have a very rich fantasy life. Sure, most people do, but mine is somewhat extreme, and I tend to obsess over it. I keep an e-journal that is literally overflowing with some of the darkest fantasies one can ever hope to read. Men of color, truckers, raw bookstore hook-ups, motel orgies, piss romps,... you name it, and I've probably thought about it and jerked off to it. At some point, I started to think that maybe I should explore the fantasies and try to meet men who were better suited to what I really wanted. And to be honest, what I most wanted was the feel of a black cock cumming hard inside my asshole. I'm not sure why, but I'd never been out with (or been fuck by) a black man. I'd had a few chances in my younger days, but things had never worked out. With this new world of sex-starved hook-up artists suddenly at my fingertips, it seemed wrong not to explore... so I did, and I've been "exploring" ever since.

So back in late March I was skulking around the Adam site when I suddenly got an email from a guy in a neighboring county.

BEAR: "You Looking?"

Before responding, I checked his profile: 35yo GBM, 5'11", 235lbs, 8"c, Strict Top & BB only. Damn, I thought. The motherload of fantasy just knocked at my door. This must happen, I kept telling myself... This Must Happen! I tried not to sound too excited or spastic, but seriously, I desperately wanted to be this guy's bitch, so I played it cool and hoped for the best.

ME: "Yeah man... always."

BEAR: "Looking for NSA FB. Total Top here. Don't suck. Just fuck. BB ONLY!!! You 4real?"

ME: "Yes. Looking for later tonight. Two holes... both available. Sit on my face if you want to, but I'm only interested in men who want to fuck. I can host. ETA?"

BEAR: "Don't game me. I'll ride it and leave the full nut. Show me some pics."

ME: "No games. Pics are now unlocked. Don't need to see yours. I don't do romance, so I don't care what you look like. I'm making my ass available to you if you want it."

BEAR: "And if I do? What then?"

ME: "I strip down and suck your cock, bury my face in your ass, then you get to fuck me. That's it. What else you want? Again, ETA?"

BEAR: "That's what I want, too. You know what BB means? 10:30 too late? You clean?"

ME: "I'm all yours, man. 10:30 is fine. My ass will be clean. Not so concerned about yours... and YES, I know what BB means. Bring it."

After this exchange, I gave him my address. Seconds later he signed off. Whoa... no backing out now. My heart immediately began to race at the thought of this large stranger pounding his cock into my ass. I hurried around the house checking to see if the place was presentable and then gave my asshole another quick cleansing... just in case. I then threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt (nothing else) and took a seat on the front porch with a cigarette.

At 10:40 a navy SUV pulled into the driveway. I sat quietly and watched as a nearly 6' black bear hoisted himself from his car. He was dressed in jeans, jacket, boots, and ball cap. He seemed pleasant enough, which was oddly disappointing. Don't be chatty, don't be chatty, I kept telling myself. Be cool.

ME: "Hey man."

BEAR: "So we doing it out here?"

ME: "No... just waiting in case you got lost."

BEAR: "GPS... don't get lost."
I stood up and shook his hand and let him follow me inside. I kept waiting for him to pull a brick out of his jacket and bash my head in. Instead he just mumbled, "Nice ass."

By the time I closed the front door, I was ready to get naked. Hell, he could have banged me on the couch and I wouldn't have cared, but I led him into the bedroom. As he looked around I kept thinking that I needed to do something to set the tone... to let him know that I was his. He was standing next to my dresser, so I unsnapped my shorts and let them fall to the floor. His eyes widened. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I dropped to my knees so that my face was 6 inches from his crotch.

The Bear unzipped and pulled out a short, dark cock. I sniffed his naked crotch, musky, and then swallowed his meat whole. As I sucked him to a fat (but still short) erection, he undressed and left his clothes in a pile on the floor. I picked up his large white briefs and placed them under my nose. I breathed in... he watched.

"Turn around and let me sniff your ass." Bear turned toward the dresser and spread his legs. I separated his heavy cheeks and lapped at his black hole. He was covered in sweat. The odor made me high. I could have spent quite some time cleaning out his crack, but the man wanted to lie down, so he walked over to the bed and spread out. I got between his legs and returned to his fat cock. Bear brought his own bottle of poppers, and he kept shoving them under my nose. I had my own, but I took what he offered and sucked his cock until he was ready for my ass.

BEAR: "How you want it?"

ME: "Raw. Greasy."

BEAR: "Nah man... how you wanna take it?

ME: "On my knees... bitch style."

BEAR: "Get up here then and show me. Damn, I need some of dat ass."

The Bear took his time once I got into position. He popped my cheeks a couple of times and slowly fingered my hole with grease. I was surprised that he liked this part. I had assumed that he would just dive right in, but clearly, he was in no hurry. I had grabbed a bottle of poppers from the bedside table, so when I heard him take another whiff from his bottle, I opened mine and breathed long and deep. A few seconds later I was on a cloud mumbling... "fuck my ass, man... fuck it good."

Suddenly, two large hands grabbed my hips and the head of his dick pressed against my greasy rim. He pushed in... I exhaled. A raw black cock had finally made its way into my chute. Finally! Never in my life had I felt like a rebel, but now, I felt like the only rebel on earth. I know... weird... but that was what was going through my head at the time... maybe it was the poppers.

He jerked my body back onto his cock. It hurt, but not enough to make me cry out. To be honest, I liked the way he handled me. He didn't seem all that concerned with how I felt; he just knew what he wanted, so he took it. I liked that. I really did.

To be honest, the man's cock was not ideal. I got off on its fatness, but I would have preferred something longer and thinner. I like the way a man's dick strokes my prostate, and this one was getting no where near it. He made up for it, though, with the sheer force of his technique. Once he got going, he was all over me.

The Bear fucked his skinny white whore so hard that the bed began to bounce on the hardwood floor. As one point, I think he bruised the inside of my rectum, but I refused to make him stop until he'd filled my hole with a load of fresh spunk. Before he came, he flipped me over and grabbed my feet. I took a long snort off the bottle and screamed at him, "FUCK ME HARD." (Sorry neighbors, but it couldn't be helped).

I felt him cum. His wide body shook as he worked his cock into my ass, but then he started pumping me again. A double-cummer, I thought. Keep it up... Keep it up. He shot off one more time with a deep groan and then fell back, throwing my legs almost completely off the mattress.
I crawled between the Bear's thighs and sniffed his crotch. I licked his softening cock and tried to clean up the cum and grease that coated it. Bear rubbed my hair and tried to catch his breath. "Nice ass, man. That was good." I said nothing, but kept licking his package like a dog licks its mate.

"Where's your bathroom?" Bear made his way down the hall, took a long piss (regretfully wasted, but maybe next time), and then started to dress while I lay naked across the sheets. I hadn't cum yet, and damn was I feeling it. As I watched him pull on his baggy white briefs, I pushed a finger into my hole and felt for his load. There it was. By now, he was watching, so I locked eyes with his and slowly pulled my finger out of my ass and inserted it into my mouth. It had been over 25 years since I'd done this, and I wasn't going to let one fucking drop of it go to waste. The Bear just watched. I think he knew how much I needed it. I think he understood.

Bear came back a few weeks later for a repeat performance. I never did ask him his name (seemed wrong) and he seemed unconcerned about what my name was. That's cool. I still see his profile on line occasionally. We don't speak anymore, but I know he probably thinks about it from time to time.

These days, I'm still whoring around on my frigid boyfriend with just about anyone who'll have me. At times I wonder if I'm not a sex addict. I don't bareback everyone who climbs onto my bed (some don't want it anyway), but I always look for those hardcore men who like it raw. When I find one (a fierce black Top, a seedy trucker, or a burly married guy), I toss the condoms aside and grease up for another dose of spunk. I can never get enough. Never.

9 comments:

Black Bull said...

Thank you again Christian for reading this blog and for sharing your blog as well as this story with all of us. I have to tell you that your most recent post on your blog "Going Postal" was OFF THE FUCKIN CHAIN!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks, man. The pleasure was all mine. I hope your readers enjoy it. And if any of you guys find yourselves in central NC (God forbid) and are suddenly in need of a hole to fuck, hit me up. If I'm free, it's all yours... just know that I'm probably gonna write about it.

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Great story! That was incredibly hot!

Anonymous said...

What happened to Christian's blog? Man oh man - I loved his story and started reading his blog. Loved it almost as much as yours. Now it's gone.

Black Bull said...

I dont know... will see if I can find out.

Black Bull said...

It is still there.

Anonymous said...

Yes, it showed back up. Must have been a glitch of some kind. Whew... I worried I lost my newest addiction.

Liane Slut said...

fuck me