Monday, October 25, 2010

First (Bareback) Fuck - Dan

I still remember my first time.

I was 21 and had a hot 23 year old Puerto Rican boyfriend. He loved my phat white azz. We met at the gym and he told me later on that he could not stop staring at my booty. He loved white boys because he loved how his dark Spanish meat looked going into a pink smooth hole. He was more experienced than me but he took his time. The first few hook-ups we had were just oral and shit like that, no anal. But we both knew it was just a matter of time.

I still lived with my parents at the time. He came over one night and I knew it would happen. I had cleaned my hole out good and loosened it with a small dildo. My parents were asleep next door to my bedroom. We started getting it on passionately- kissing, licking, sucking, rimming. He knew how to rim my hole. He had a long tongue and licked my ass walls with it for what seemed like an eternity. He kissed me so I could taste my ass and smell it. Mesmerizing. He had a big uncut Latin dick that I loved to suck on. The pre-cum would ooze out and I loved eating it all.

After he lubed my hole up good with his spit, and a little of the store-bought stuff, he put me on my back to top me. He was sweating at this point and his beautiful black hair was a mess. He entered me with his big raw dick. I could not handle it at first and pushed him back. He was patient and went down to eat me again. His tongue felt soothing on my hurting hole.

He slid his papi dick inside me again and held it there. Boy did it hurt! I tried fighting him back but he held it steady, knowing it was what I needed to loosen up. I relaxed and got used to it. He began to fuck me slowly and would lean in to kiss me. As I relaxed more, he began to fuck faster, sliding his big dick in and out of my asshole.

He pulled out and then got on his back. I climbed on top and sat down on his dick. What a fucking rush! To sit on his dick and control the fuck myself was incredible. His eyes were staring into mine, and he would tell me how much he enjoyed my asshole. I loved riding his dick- up and down- fast and slow- listening to the sound of my wet hole swallow his delicious uncut monster.

I could tell he was ready to cum. His breathing was faster and he was really squeezing my asscheeks. He whispered, "Let me breed you baby!" and without waiting for an answer, shot deep inside me. I had his dick inside me all the way down to the balls. I could feel his dick spasm as he unloaded his sperm inside my guts. It felt like a gallon of baby batter was now inside me. I was bred.

When he came down from his orgasm he slowly pulled out. We kissed and held each other for a few minutes. His dick was wet with his cum and my ass juices. He cleaned up and then he gathered his things and left. I was elated that I was no longer an anal virgin. I went to the bathroom and farted his sperm out of my hole, content in knowing that I had started my journey as a pig bottom.

3 comments:

Black Bull said...

Great Stroy Dan...thank you for sharing. And for those who actually read the comments I will let you know that Dan here also sent a picture (No, I wont post it...) but let me tell you, he is one GORGEOUS WHITE BOY!

Anonymous said...

way hot, my first time was with an older man with a huge cock. It took me 2 weeks for me to give in to his pursuits. Now, I am pissed that I took that long

Joe

Proudbator.com said...

very hot post, black man. wow. all dripping here...