Wednesday, November 17, 2010

First (Bareback) Fuck

Damn! I swear you guys just keep sending me hotter and hotter stories. I have only had to reject a couple for failing the smell test (Real vs. Fantasy). Please keep sending me your TRUE First Fuck or First Bareback Fuck stories guys (blk4whtass@live.com). For me, it makes keeping this blog up interesting, fun and less burdensome. Even if you think there is nothing special about your story, trust me...it will be to whole bunch of people who read this blog.

I know I just posted another of my encounters day before yesterday as things are getting very busy right before the holidays, I want to keep passing these hot stories through. Again, I appreciate all of you that take the time to read this blog.

This reader did not give me his name (real or fake) but he did give me one hell of a story to guest post for your enjoyment.


Let me know what u think

My first BB load

I had my first m2m oral experience at the age of 42, after I posted an add seeking another married guy to suck off. After reading the responses I settled on a well hung, neg, 48 y/o mwm, in the next town and set up an appointment to meet him at the Dunkin Donuts one morning. His name was George and after some small talk I nervously agreed to follow him back to his house to suck my first cock. Before I knew it I was stripped naked and on my knees with his hard cock in my mouth. I was instantly addicted from my first taste of cock, just like he told me I would be. By the second meeting with him I was taking his ejaculate in my mouth. On the forth meeting with him I swallowed his load. Soon sucking him off became a regular thing. I would meet up with him a dozen more times over the next several months and through his teaching got pretty good at sucking cock. It was a classic dom-sub relationship where I would always strip down naked, get on my knees and suck him off as he stood or sat in front of me. Only after he had cum would I be allowed to stroke myself to orgasm as he watched.

G taught me exactly how he liked his BJ’s, lots of wet tongue action about his cock and balls followed by some deep throat. I enjoyed taking him in deep and gagging. The more he manhandled me, the harder and hornier I would get. It would usually take me 20 to 30 minutes of hard work to get rewarded with his jism. He would always make me stop and hold perfectly still as he approached orgasm. I would hold his cock motionless in my mouth as I felt his first contractions and then feel the familiar thick cum pooling up in my mouth. He would always have at least 8 or 9 big contractions and I would feel each one injecting more and more of his hot semen into my mouth. His cum was always thick, plentiful and sweet tasting. I usually showed him my mouthful before swallowing it. I sucked him off on probably 15 different occasions at my house or his. Each session would end the same way with him grabbing and holding me still, telling me “Don’t even fucking move”, I held his cock motionless in my mouth as he went over the edge. He could really enjoy intense orgasms and I could feel every rhythmic contraction of his thick cock.

As much as I loved sucking his cock and licking its big mushroom head, I developed a craving to do more. I wanted to get fucked. Believe it or not he was just an oral top. Although he would sometimes rub his cock in my crack from behind, he wouldn’t even try to anally penetrate me. I got him to agree to put on a condom to attempt my first anal sex. However he went limp inside the condom and couldn’t get it into my tight hole. On several occasions I attempted to get a condom on him with the same bad result, He said he just hates the feeling and can’t stay hard in a condom. After the failing anal attempts I would just end up sucking him off as usual.

Finally one day I decided I would somehow get George to fuck me. I really sucked his cock up hard and poured some lube on it as I stroked him. Then I turned my back and leaned backward into him to let his bare cock just tease my rosebud. My plan was to throw the condom on him at the last minute and let him fuck me. It didn’t quite go that way as George had another plan. He pushed me back on the sofa on my back and placed my legs over his shoulders . Then he knelt with his rock-hard, bare cock aimed right at my man-cunt. There was something about my completely submissive position to him that just turned me on. As he restrained my arms with his hands, and pinned my legs over his shoulders, he lifted my ass up to meet his steel hard cock. My heart was pounding, I am panting, my cock was pointing straight up, and I knew I was getting his cock. Raw. I was ready to let it happen. I held my breath as his cock head slipped past my sphincter. As he pushed his cock head into me, the pain just shot up through my anus. “No please stop, wait, it hurts it hurts” , I pleaded. He just pushed further into me and sunk his cock right up to his balls. That sent me into spasms as I struggled powerless in that position under him. All I could do was beg him to stop and finally he did pull out. That was the end of that. I finished him with a BJ.

If he had simply gone slower when he entered me or held off for a moment so that I could adjust to his cock inside me , I would never have stopped him-bare or not.. All my earlier talk of safe sex and condoms and I had just totally submitted to him bareback. It was only his inexperience in opening me up properly that prevented a full out skin to skin fucking. Although that first time was oh so short, for a brief moment before the pain shot through me I had been penetrated by a bare cock head and my cherry had been popped. I wanted it and had accepted it bare and if it weren’t for the sharp pain I would have continued fucking him bareback. I had been bitten – I experienced that uncontrollable lust that submissive bottoms experience. It would now only be a matter of time before I had to try it again.

I think he knew it too. I think he didn’t push it because he knew that it would be more enjoyable to see me surrender voluntarily to getting fucked, just as he had turned me into his submissive cocksucker . I had let him enter me bare and sooner or later he knew I would again. About a month went by and all I could think about was getting fucked. By the next time we met I decided I was going to feel that hard cock inside me. He was safe enough to let fuck me it raw, I would just ask him not to cum in me. Besides I rationalized, I’ve been swallowing his cum anyway. I inserted an anal plug inside me at home before I drove over to his house, and brought the silicon safe lube. My intention was to just feel it in me a while and maybe make myself cum before finishing him off orally. After sucking him hard and getting him extra sloppy wet with saliva and lube, I stood up and backed in toward his lap as he sat on the recliner chair. I slowly sat down on his lap backwards, grinding down onto his bare cock. I was in control this time, and I ever so slowly worked his well lubricated cock into me.

I was sitting with my back to him and took him in me slow and easy until his balls bottomed out on my ass cheeks. OMG He was completely inside me and it felt wonderful. I was fully erect the whole time I sat impaled on his cock, rocking ever so slowly. I planned to feel that a few minutes longer and then let him bend me over and thrust into me doggy style for a good hard fucking. I planned to pull off before he came so I could finish him with a BJ. Right now I was just warming up rocking on his lap; I could feel every inch of his 7"cock deep inside me.

Then he reached his strong arms around me, held me in a tight bear hug and said "Just hold still". I immediately stopped moving and relaxed, leaning back into his arms which now held me motionless. His hands clamped my hips down on his lap so tightly I could not have possibly pulled loose. "Just relax" he said. I let go of all tension and just slumped back into his arms and at that moment surrendered completely to him. I could feel every inch of his cock swelling inside me, completely filling my cavity- an incredible feeling. Then I heard him hold his breath as he whispered in my ear, "Don’t...even…fucking.move… an… inch!". I didn’t even try to move although he made sure I knew I was being held forcibly. Then I felt his hips come up and I felt his cock drive into me deep untill his balls where pressed to my ass. I will admit that is when I realized what may be coming next although it seemed to be too soon. I had sucked G off dozens of times and knew when he asks me to hold perfectly still that he is about to orgasm. Time seemed to stand still in that one last instant of doubt-my mind races for just a few seconds as time stands still-should I really let him cum in me? Should I try to wrestle away? OMG what should I do? He is holding me so tight I couldn't move anyway ...and it feels soo good right now... i dont want it to stop... seconds tick by... too late now…the decision is out of my hands...just enjoy it now. I completely yield to the feeling of being his slut. I am his slut. Then I felt his cock pulse, then I feel it again...and again! OMG I can feel his contractions! Then he grunts in my ear and he let out a loud "arrrrggghh"…leaving no doubt that I was being bred. I turned my body and my head backwards, not in any attempt to stop it but only to be able to see his face as he orgasms inside me. I watched the rest of his long lasting orgasm, as I felt pump after pump from is cock coinciding with his facial contortions of another half dozen orgasmic contractions. While I could not actually feel cum shooting inside me, I did feel his cock contractions and knew I was being filled with his semen. He was planting it as deep as he could in my bowells. With each and every orgasm contraction, I knew the load inside me was getting bigger (Like the huge loads he dumps in my mouth.) I was so fuckin hot that I grabbed my cock and shot my own load up onto my chest before collapsing back into his arms. He continued to hold me still with his cock inside me, well after had seeded his load deep into my ass. I knew my pussy was flooded full of his cum yet it stayed planted deep and didnt drip out right away. I had been uterly and totally bred. Thinking back, the whole thing seemed to happen so fast. I wasnt on his cock but 2 minutes before he seeded me, and he never really even fucked me vigorpusly. And those seconds when I realized I was about to be seeded with his cum seemed to take an enternity and was the most erotic feeling I have ever experienced. I still don’t know if I asked for it or if he just took it as a dom top. He knew he was safe and he knew I wanted it even if only subconsciously. He pointed out-I was 'the one who sat down on his cock to start it' and he 'just made sure I wouldn't change my mind'. I will say this-once you have taken a man's bare cock inside you, you can't really expect not to get his load.

I will be forever masterbating to the erotic memory of my first bareback breeding. I don’t think it will be the last - I am bitten with the lust now.

3 comments:

Deleted said...

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! Damn that got me hard! -Dan

Anonymous said...

fucking hot, I am saving my story for my blog coming here soon

Joe

Black Bull said...

Thanks for Reading and commenting Duo and Joey. This guy has another story I am trying to get him to share here...he says that his buddy George shared him with another guy who gave him his first hard fuck. That sounds hot. Hey guys if you liked this story...leave a comment it will help me get the next story out of this rather shy sub.