Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Clutter Fuck

I was back in the Midwest for a brief couple of days. As is my practice, I usually fly into Chicago and rent a car from there to go where ever I need to be in either of the 3I states (Iowa, Illinois and Indiana).

I had finished my business in Iowa and was headed back to Chicago where I had planned to spend the night and catch an early flight back to Washington the next day.

The night before I left IA, I had chatted with a guy from Peoria IL on one of the on-line hookup sites. We had chatted on numerous occasions…nothing really special…just your usual “setup banter” with a guy whom one day you MIGHT hookup with if all of the cards fell into place. I had long since made it clear to him that when/if we ever did hookup, it would be bareback and that I would breed him. He seemed to be good with all of that … but you never really know if the guy is really down with it… or is he just saying that because he knows that it is a remote chance that we will ever meet.

Originally, I had no plans of ever meeting the guy for a couple of different reasons. One is that it would take a great deal of coordination and everything would have to fall into place to pull it off…something that rarely happens with causal on-line hookups. Second, while he was a nice looking guy, he was not my ideal type. He is 6’1”, 32”waist, very (almost pasty) white (not a bad thing), no muscle definition to speak of and moderately hairy in only a few places but a full, neatly trimmed beard. Judging from his enthusiasm during all of our chats, he clearly is turned on by body types that are the complete opposite of his own.

Most of his public on-line photos were of him at work, and it was obvious that he is either a computer or some other type of technical engineer. From our chats, it was also obvious that he is smart…borderline nerd…again… not a bad thing for me as every nerd I have ever fucked has been a world class, grade “A” fuck! What is it with nerds? Don’t want to hang out with them at all, but love to fuck the shit out of them…they can take a pounding, but they get this look on their face like they are about to cry or something…BOY HOWDY!

Anyway, when “Clutter”…I will get to why I call him that in a minute…got on line, it instantly occurred to me that I could easily change my route back to Chicago to one that would take me through Peoria. Consequently, I changed the demeanor of my chat with him. I needed to know that he was really up for a hard bare fuck before I changed all of my plans.

Me: “What time will you be home from work tomorrow?”

Clutter: “I am usually home by 5:00 why?”

Me: “I will be driving back to Chicago tomorrow for an early flight the next day. I am going to come through Peoria. I will be stopping by your place to drop a three day load in your ass at 6:00”

It took him about two minutes to send this response

Clutter: “Yes Sir. My address is …. How do you want to take me Sir”

Me: “I want you all cleaned and naked on your bed…leave your front door unlocked for me… have lube and fresh poppers by the bed”

Clutter: “Yes Sir”

Me: “This is my cell…call me if there is a problem, but I expect you to come through and not disappoint me”

Clutter: “I wont disappoint you Sir…I need this too much Sir”

Yes, I too thought that was a rather strange response but decided to not push, figuring that it would make sense later…and it did.

I arrived at Clutter’s house at 5:55. There was a car in the driveway so I knew that he was home. Everything looked good at this point. I fiddled around in the car for a couple of minutes. At 6:00 I went to the front door and it was locked! Pissed…I was about to turn and leave when I heard footsteps coming towards the door from inside the house. A second later, the lock was thrown back and the door was opened just a crack. I stood there for a moment…debating…what the fuck is this…I hate these silly fuckin games… I turned and was leaving when I heard

Clutter: “Please Sir”

I stopped…agitated

Clutter: “I just forgot to unlock the door Sir… Please Sir”

I turned, walked back to and through the doorway into what looked like the inside of one of those houses ravished by Katrina. There was books, magazines, clothes, boxes and other shit EVERYWHERE! Now you know why I call him “Clutter.”

As I stepped all the way into the house, a naked Clutter closed the door behind me. I looked at him…looked around the extremely messy house and then back to him. Clutter new what I was thinking and he had this look on his face…a Scared Little Boy look…he knew that I was about to leave again, and I think he was actually trembling when he said

Clutter: “Please…Sir…Please…don’t go”

I think I have written before about how a messy, dirty house is a complete turn-off for me…Clutter’s house clearly fell into that category…but the way he was looking at me…clearly embarrassed, vulnerable and frightened…I gave an exasperated sigh and nodded my head for him to lead the way to his bedroom.

He bedroom was cluttered also, but not quite as bad. His bed was cleared off in preparation for use, but the sheets were not fresh. I resigned myself to the fact that this was going to be a Nasty Fuck!

Once in the bedroom, Clutter instantly dropped to his knees and started to undo my pants. He soon had my fat black cock in his eager mouth. I have to give him credit…bad housekeeper, but a top notch cock sucker…no gag reflex and he can contract his throat around the cock…felt fuckin awesome!

I also have to say that at least HE was clean. He obviously just came from the shower and when I pushed his legs up to check out his hole… it too was clean as a whistle so I dove into it with my tongue. Honestly, his ass tasted great. He had douched but it must have been earlier in the day because although it was clean and smelling like soap on the outside, that slight sweaty musty smell and taste was just past the sphincter…PERFECT!

Honestly, I got lost in eating his ass for a full fifteen minutes or so. At that moment, I did not care that the house was a mess, or that I still had another three hours drive ahead of me. All I cared about was getting as much fat tongue and spit into that hole as I could. As you know from previous posts, eating good ass makes me hard as steel, and by the time I was done munching I was more than ready to fuck Clutter silly.

It was also obvious that Clutter liked having his ass eaten cause when I looked at his very respectable 7” and medium thick cock, he had been precumming so much that I thought he had shot a load…I don’t think I have ever seen anyone precum as much as him…it just kept oozing out every time he would flex his cock.

Clutter was on his back and holding his legs to his chest waiting for me to get in him. I started to reach for the lube and poppers but Clutter stopped me

Clutter: “I don’t need those Sir…I mean… I don’t want them… I want to really feel you…the pain and all”

Me: “Well you are kind of a small guy with a really small hole…it will hurt like hell”

Clutter: “I know Sir…but I want to be able to feel you long after you have gone…Please…Sir”

With that I spat on my hand and rubbed it on my rock hard cock head. I also spat a couple of times directly on Clutter’s hole before positioning the head of my cock against the center of his pucker. I then leaned forward so that my center of gravity was directly above Clutter’s chest, which raised my hips a bit, and then in one swift motion I shifted all of my weight back and thorough, driving my hips down and popping my fat black cock balls deep into Clutters hole…he screamed in pain…I pulled out, and did exactly the same thing again… he screamed again…in pain. I pulled all the way out again and let him curl up into the fetal position. As he dealt with the pain, I grabbed the bottle of lube and oiled my cock well. Clutter hesitantly let me spread his legs again and I gently lubed his hole with one, then two, then three slick fingers. By this time, he was coming back around from the pain, and he was now open. I put his legs up on my shoulders, entered him more gently this time… and proceeded to fuck him solid for about ten minutes non-stop. During this part of the fuck, Clutter looked me straight in the eyes…mouth open… grunting in time with the fuck.

I then turned him on his side a bit, and brought his right knee up to his chest and left his other leg out straight. This position allows for the deepest penetration and changed the angle at which my cock entered his hole. In this position, Clutter rested his head on his outstretched left arm, closed his eyes and just got lost in the deep fucking that I was giving him.

During one of our chats, Clutter mentioned that what he loved most was being on his belly and feeling the full weight of the top on him as his cock moves in and out of his hole. So for the big finish, I put Clutter on his belly, road up high on his ass so that my fucking was more of an up and down motion. I had my full weight on top of him…my chest to his back…my arms threaded underneath his armpits and holding on to his rists…and my mouth right behind his left ear. With each down stroke I grunted into his ear until I was finally ready to shoot

Me: “Yeah…I going to cum…I am going to cum…I am cuming in your hot little assss!”

With that I shot a full three day load deep inside him. As soon as he knew I was cuming, he clamped down on my cock so that he could feel my cock pulse with each squirt of cum deep in his bowels. The whole time I was shooting… Clutter was making this deep guttural moaning sound which was extremely hot!

When I was done shooting, but still buried deep in Clutter’s ass, he rolled me and himself over onto our left sides…raised his right leg a bit…grabbed his rock hard cock with his right hand and stroked it maybe five times before he shot a massive load of very thick and very white cum all over his already dirty bed sheets.

As soon as he was done shooting his load, he grabbed my right arm and wrapped it around him. My left was already underneath him so the effect was me holding him with my cock slowly slipping free from his wet hole. While he pulled my arm around him, he also nestled back into my chest and made me hold him tight, which was ok, but what I did not expect was the tears…I thought I was mistaken at first, but after about fifteen seconds his shoulders shook as he literally began to sob.

I had no idea what was wrong…I did not need or want to know what was wrong…I just knew enough to say nothing, and just hold him for awhile.

After holding him for about thirty minutes, he was fast asleep. As quietly as I could, I extricated myself from his hold, got dressed and left. I am sure that he woke up as I was getting out of the bed, but I figured that it was just easier for him to pretend to still be asleep with his back to me rather than try to explain his emotional breakdown.

When I arrived at the hotel in Chicago and fired up the computer, I had a long email from Clutter. I would never go into it here, but lets just say that he had been going through some loneliness and abandonment issues which turns out to be the root cause of his hoarding problem, where he simply cant throw anything away. He recently returned to therapy and is getting help.

I am certainly not a shrink, so I do not even pretend to understand it all, but at some level…after reading Clutters email and then chatting with him a couple more times I think I am beginning to understand better…It is sex…but sometimes…it is so NOT about sex at all…sometimes…it is about being raw, intimate, primal and natural with another living breathing human being who chooses to give you the MOST intimate thing one can give to another…their DNA.

>>>>>>>>>> >>>NOTE TO ALL READERS OF THIS BLOG<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I know that there is often a long time between posts…sorry about that, but when the blog is about REAL SHIT that actually happens instead of fantasy…lets face it…does anyone have interesting, blog worthy sex encounters every day?…and even if one does, who has the time to write it all up and post it DAILY…maybe some do… not me. On the other hand…being an avid blog reader myself I know what it is like when none of your favorite bloggers have anything new to post. So…I am willing to TRY something new on a limited basis to see how it goes. Some readers of this blog take it upon themselves to reach out to me regarding some of their own experiences especially when I post something that strikes a particular sexual cord or memory for them. I have often though that some of the stuff that you guys send me would be good blog material if you had a blog of your own…but you don’t. So to try and help fill in the gaps between my own posts, I am willing to…with permission… to entertain guest post on this blog…but with some very strict rules.

1) The story has to be absolutely true… it has to happen…this is a blog about real shit…I want to keep it that way…trust me, if it sounds too out there to be true…it will never get posted here. I understand that some facts have to be changed or fabricated to protect ID…that is ok…but 98% of it has to be REAL.

2) I only want your first sexual experience stories where you either got fucked for the first time or you fucked for the first time…Again, I have to keep this manageable for me and the little time that I have for this…so for now it is limited to First Fuck Experiences…or second or third…you get the idea…early experiences…why them?… cause I think those are the hottest stories.

3) You have read this blog… it is very specific about the good stuff… the sex…very graphic and descriptive… yours needs to be the same.

4) Don’t be a free-loader…even if you don’t think your story is hot…trust me…it will be to someone… honestly, I am always amazed that ANYONE reads this blog…to me…honestly…these encounters are rather dull, dry, boring…but I understand that others see the same story totally differently…so send my your first fuck story no matter what you think of it…DON’T just keep reading and enjoying the stories of others without offering your own…


The address to send your stories or comment or whatever…blk4whtass@live.com

9 comments:

digger said...

This story really hit me. I definitely like the idea of the guest blogs, there is nothing hotter than hearing about someones first time taking dick.

Black Bull said...

Great Paul...so when can I expect to recieve your "First Time Taking Dick" story...LOL

Mr Sammy Bear said...

Fortunately and unfortunately I can identify with Clutter. The part about intimacy and abandonment really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing this. You remind me of The Breeder and visa versa (?) High praise indeed to you both.

Black Bull said...

Wow Mr. Sammy That is probably one of if not the highest complements you could give me because The Breeder is one of the very best gay bloggers out there. Thank you and thank you very much for reading the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hot... I'd love to give you a crack at my hole if you ever make it to NC. I'd even "guest blog" our encounter from the bottom's point-of-view. Your seed, my ass.

Black Bull said...

Tell you what CXG send me a guest post of the first time you were fucked bareback and I will work on getting to NC...have made the trip many times on my Harley.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Will do, Sir... and I should also point out that the first man to bareback me was also the first black man to fuck me. So in that respect, it was a double treat.

WhiteAzz4BBC said...

mmmm... you are sooo hot... my dream... damn, i would spread my ass for you any day! White slutty 26 yrs old bottom!

Feel free to join my Interracial Bareback community - Breeding for Black Tops and White Bottoms

interracialbareback.xitti.com