Friday, November 14, 2008

A Brutal Fuck

I first met this guy 5 years ago when I was working on a project in Birmingham AL. That was back when everyone used AOL chat rooms for hooking up. It was in one of these chat rooms that “V” found me and initiated a conversation that let to him driving down to Bham two days later for our first hookup.“V” is older than me by a few years, but he takes very good care of himself and has a hot body for what is now a 50 year old man. I just have to take a moment here and say that all of you guys that are hung up on age… you don’t have a clue! Some of the best bottoms I have fucked have been older (in shape) men.

“V” and I have stayed good friends over the years an manage to get together about once a year for what is always GREAT sex.

A couple of weeks ago he had mentioned that he would be attending a conference in Providence RI. I told him that I would be driving back to DC from Maine at that time and could easily make a stop.
I arrived at his hotel while he was still in conference but he was good enough to leave me a key at the front desk. I took the time alone to get cleaned up and relax a bit. About two hours later, V walks in the door. We instantly start kissing, touching, groping. Before long, I have him naked on the bed, his legs on my shoulders and I am pushing my freshly lubed cock into his ass.

The first fuck, like always with “V”, is quick. It is like we cant really focus on anything else until we let that initial pent-up desire out.

He struggle taking my cock at first but adjusted quickly. As always, we found a quick aggressive rhythm complete with the headboard knocking the wall, telling anyone in the next room exactly what we were doing. In a short 5 minutes his head was thrown back and he kept saying “give it to me, give it to me” and with one final push to the hilt, I gave him the first load of three for the night.
After catching our breath, we got cleaned up and went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory down the street from the hotel. We had a great time laughing and talking about people we know and catching up in general.

After dinner we returned to the hotel room where we got back in bed and began the main fuck of the night.

We again started with passionate kissing and touching, but this was simply perfunctory shit… we were there to fuck. While he still grimaced, he took my cock much easier than the first time. We fucked in several different positions over the next 45 minutes. Near the end, I had him on his belly and I was full on his back, humping his pillow propped-up ass with my fat cock. I turned my head to the side and saw the shadow of my ass going up and down as I humped him. That with simultaneous sound of his grunts in time with my down strokes was enough to put me over the edge for as second and much larger cum dump into his ass.

The second picture here was taken immediately after I dumped my second load into him.

We then cuddled for a bit in bed before drifting off asleep…exhausted.

My alarm was set to go off at 4:00 AM so that I could be back on the road to DC by 5:00 AM. But, as often happens, I found myself awake at 3:00 AM, sure that I would not get back to sleep before it was time to get up. Lying there thinking back on the previous two fucks, my cock came alive and was rock hard. I knew “V” was pretty worn out from the last fuck, but I also knew that he would not turn me down either. I got up, lubed up, and walked over to his side of the bed. I grabbed his ankle and swung him around so that his ass was on the edge of the bed and his legs were on my shoulders. Amazingly, the more you fuck some guys, the tighter their hole becomes. “V” was incredibly tight, and I literally had to thrust my way in. At this, “V” let out a painful groan. I said nothing and continued to fuck his ass for the third time that night. This was the shortest yet most brutal fuck of the night. It lasted only about 4 minutes. “V” groaned and moaned the entire time. Perhaps I am “A Sick Fuck”, but the knowledge that “V” was struggling to endure this assault on his hole, made me hotter and hotter, which in turn made me fuck him harder and harder until I filled his ass a third time with my cream. The third picture here is of a completely exhausted, and by then a very sore, “V” following the third fuck of the night.

After taking a quick shower I started to leave. “V”, awake, just laid there in the bed which was odd because being a true Southern Gentleman he always walks his guests to the door. Talking to him the next day, he said, “I apologize for not seeing you to the door, but honestly, I could not even walk to the bathroom until 20 minutes after you left… thank you, I loved it, when can we do it again?”

1 comment:

WhiteAzz4BBC said...

I want you to fuck me.. sooooo bad!! I nee your big black dick deep deeeeep inside my white slutty ass....mmmm mmmm and i wanna feel you shooting your cum deep... and i mean DEEP inside me... want you tio fill up my body with your sperm.. wanna be your cum dump, daddy!!! What do i have to do to become your whore?! ;)

Here's a pic of me: http://blackmenswhore.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-whore-for-bbc.html

...and more to see and read of me at: http://blackmenswhore.blogspot.com