Friday, April 9, 2010

Sorry... Just A Little Freaked

Hey guys. Obviously I have not posted anything in a few weeks now, but I will soon...hopefully.

To be honest... no sooner did I make that last post and then the big Catholic Priest Sex scandal hit full stride. Now I know that my fucking a Priest and the Priest sex scandal are only tangentially related at best...still somehow...strangly...I felt involved in the scandal. Silly? Perhaps... but nonethless a real emotion for me.

Interstingly, I noticed that "Anonhole" deleted his profile on the hookup site. If I was freaked out... I can only imagine what he must be going through. At times I find myself wanting to talk to him about what we did... about the scandal... about the church... but then when I really think about it...I would not know what to say. I guess, in short, I feel really bad for him and other Priest like him... I mean it is one thing to be in the closet, but being a Priest has to take that whole closet thing to a whole new level.

Anyway, I have had a few other encounters since then but each time when I would start to think about writing about them here, I would start thinking about the whole Priest thing again. Please take this meger post as a sign that I am getting over it... or more appropriately...am getting over myself. After all... shit happens.

1 comment:

Cleveland bottom guy said...

I'm glad you're back, and I totally relate to having experiences that "change" you or make you more aware of yourself. I've had some similar things occur lately, which is why I have been so quiet. I'm glad you've progressed to the point where you can write about what's going on with you, though, I haven't reached that point, yet. I suppose it's one thing to think it in your mind and another to see it written out in front of you.