Thursday, January 8, 2009

Night Visit

Entregate, you were right! Roomie did come visit my bed Friday night after Christmas.

Sorry It has been a while since I posted last. Have had plenty of sexual encounters, but with the Holidays, and having been thrown for a loop with the whole housemate rape thing, I needed to take a short break and think through some shit. Nonetheless, I am back now and will start off by quickly bringing you up to speed on what happened whit Roomie.

If you have been following this blog, you know that after I took advantage of by drunk, mostly straight, housemate, he insisted that I prove my HIV Negative status. I was tested and it came back Negative and I posted the results on his bedroom door as he was still not talking to me at that point. Let see, that was the Tuesday before Christmas.

I did not see much of him at all that week as he spent the Holiday with family out in Virginia. We both worked on Friday following Christmas. I had made it a quite night by eating an early dinner out, and then watching some HBO movie at home. I went to bed around 11:00. At some point during the night, I hear him come in the house. From the banging and talking to himself (something that he does when he is drunk) I quickly figured out that he was drunk.

About five minutes after I heard him enter the house, my bedroom door opens. I look up to seem his standing in the doorway. He is shirtless, and has nothing on his feet. He belt was undone, and his jeans were open at the fly and showing the top of his white underwear.

I said, "What's up?"

He said nothing. He simply hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his jeans and underwear and shucked them down to the floor in one motion. He stepped out of his jeans and walked four steps to the foot of my bed.

I said, "Are You sure?"

Again he did not speak, he simply nodded his head and then kneeled on the bed, pausing a moment before leaning over to rest his upper body on his elbows. His head was planted into the mattress.

I needed no further encouragement. I climbed out of bed nude and reached for the bottle of lube I keep in the night stand beside my bed. I stood behind him with a raging hard-on. The only sound in the room was the click clack sound of me rubbing a lot of lube all over my dick.

I took a step forward and he jumped slightly as the head of my cock made contact with his pucker. I grabbed his narrow hips with both hands and held him in place as I slowly pressed the head of my cock through his super tight sphincter. He grunted loudly as I popped his hole and sank all of my fat cock inside him. I had to tighten my grip on his hips as his natural reaction was to try and move away from the pain. I held him to my crotch for about thirty seconds until the pain started to go away and his hole adjusted to my girth.

I began to fuck him slowly, but I soon determined that I would not prolong this fuck because by now it was obvious that this would be a "dirty" fuck. Clearly, he is not aware of how a good bottom prepares to be fucked.

In less than a minute, I had him completely open and was fucking him with strong deep strokes. out of curiosity, I did quick "reach around" and found that he was indeed rock hard. I wanted to make this good for him so I pulled out and flipped him on his back. As I re-entered him, I angled my cock up, trying to hit his prostate with each stroke. Perhaps out of embarrassment or defiance, he still would not look at me as his eyes were close tight and his head was turned to the side. The only sound he made was grunts that were in perfect sync with the down stroke of my cock in his hole.

I soon felt the my orgasm approaching and I did not ask, rather, I told him, "I am going to cum in your ass"

With this announcement, he finally opened his eye and looked directly at me. At the same time he reached between his legs and began to aggressively stroke his cock. With one last, deep thrust, I let go, and shot a huge load deep in his hole. As I shot, I felt him tighten his hole around my cock. As soon as I was done unloading, he began to spry his chest and stomach with his own cum which came out in very thick globs.

As soon as he appeared to be done shooting his load, i slowly pulled out of him and went to the bathroom for a towel to clean up the mess. When I came back in the room, he was curled up in the fetal position.

"Are you okay?" long pause.

"I am better than okay... thank you... I know that we need to talk... but I am not ready for that yet... is that okay?"

"Sure, whenever you are ready... but can we go back to being friends again?"

"I would like that"

A few minutes later he left my bed for his own.

3 comments:

tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Black Bull said...

just leave me your contact information and Yes, I do get to Atlanta

tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.