Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It Was Bound To Happen

Well, it was bound to happen at some point. A guy I hookup with and then wrote about here has found this blog...figured out who I am...and figured out which post was about our hookup. When I started this blog I promised to keep it real...only real stuff with real people, well here is some proff of that. I recieved this email last night 3/21/11. As you will read, I am only posting this email because he gave me permission to do so.

Sir..I am “Jersey Boy”. Thank you for the kind words. He is correct, the "Jersey Boy" post is about him, and that pic is him.

I apologize about how late this email is, but I was at work about 15-20 mins later than normal. Then when I got home, honestly, had to crack a beer and read some of your blog.What I would like...Without shame I can say my suggestion is you...

We discussed it briefly during texts, (After our hookup we stayed in contact for a few weeks) but my suggestion of what I want is you...all of you. The good, the bad, the dark side, not to be tamed, but to feel you enjoying yourself. Timid, tame and a bit of trepidation at saying that to you, yes, I can fully be straight with you and say I am. But, there is something about me, that only feels good when I know that the man enjoying me, using me, breeding me is allowing himself to be completely satiated. I have never allowed a white man to breed me and have had even less and less sex with white men as the years have passed. It's not that I don't find any attraction there, but I always go back to what I sense from Black Men is a natural Superior form and comfortable with it masculinity for which they don't feel the need to apologize. It fulfills the submissive parts of me, that are more than a dark fantasy of mine. More and more I have sought out what I know you are truly. It doesn't scare me, but does cause me to pause. Not out of shame, but out of wondering if I can find someone who will utilize this part of me regularly and help me further along........as opposed to a one off, who I refuse to completely let go to.

I was mostly there with you simply out of yes, your strong masculine personality and to your credit, an incredibly muscular chest and arms that simply made me feel at ease letting your strength control and use me.

I am sure there is more I can say to you, and I will. It will have to be tomorrow morning.But, please know. I never wanted a one off after meeting you. Tripping over your blog, and realizing who you are made my day.

Drinks, a long drawn out night...that would be a nice start for what I want. You can post this email to you...just not the following information, as it's for you and you alone

I admit that there is something inside of me that would totally get off on taking Jersey Boy hostage for a weekend, chaining him to the bed blindfolded and using his body all weekend long...releasing all body fluids into and onto him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow that is so hot I hope it happens for both of you

Will said...

just started reading your blog, recommended by a friend and fellow lover of black cock. I added a link to your blog from mine, http://like-a-champ.blogspot.com/

The post from Jersey Boy has inspired me to start working on an ode to black cock. Will let you know when i get it posted.

Tom said...

really hot post, i like your blog. i'm a white guy, maybe we could link up? lol

ty
rawjock.blogspot.com

Black Bull said...

Thanks guys... Will, I have been reading your blog for awhile now...great stuff...I check it daily. Tyler, I will check yours out today...and yes, lets get together.

3B