Monday, August 23, 2010

"It Hurts"...The Folow-up

Those of you who have been reading this blog for some time know that I very rarely if ever write about the same guy twice even though most of the sex that I have are repeats. I am going to make an exception this time because it is so relevant to the previous post…and some have written comments here or written me directly at blk4whtass@live.com and expressed a desire for some “follow-up” on some the guys I have written about.

I was at a popular gay bar on Friday night. I NEVER frequent this place because it mostly caters to the very young, twinkish crowd…not really my type. I was there Friday night only because a friend that I occasionally work with on assignment likes the place and we wanted to have a drink and catch-up a bit.

I had been there with my friend for just over two hours and was about to call it a night when I noticed the Kid about thirty feet away from me…with what looked like about 4 or 5 of his friends. He was obviously fucked up, and he was staring right at me. I nodded my head towards him as a gesture of “Hello”… he did nothing, just continued to stare at me. At that moment, I knew that I had a situation on my hands.

I was not quite sure how to handle it… needed a bit more information…so I decided to do nothing yet…just continued to visit with my friend.

About ten minutes later, the kid was on the move…heading in my direction. I had the presents of mine to say to my friend

Me: “Look Bob, it looks like I have a situation that I have to deal with. Thanks for the drinks…give me a call later this weekend and I will explain”

By this time, the Kid is standing directly in front of me…his face is red with either anger or alcohol or both. As a side note…I have to say that with that high & tight blond hair and red face… the Kid looked adorable…totally fuckable!

Before the Kid could say or do anything emotional and stupid…I gave him a very serious look…One that said “I know are pissed, but DON’T BE STUPID!”

Me: “Kid…this is Lt Col Bob …..”

After the briefest pause, the Kid turns from me, looks at my friend, extends his hand and says

Kid: “Lt. Col.”

The two shake hands, all the while my friend has this shit-eating grin on his face

Bob: “ Pleased to meet you Son”
With that, the Kid returns to staring at me. I bid my friend a good night and simply said to the Kid

Me: “Outside...Now”

When we got outside, I directed the Kid around the corner and up the street where I had parked my car. When we reached the car I told him to get in and we could talk.

Once in the car, we sat in silence for about two minutes. I figured that he would speak once he was through processing his feelings. Soon enough he said,

Kid: “Do you have any idea what you have done to me?”

Me; “Yes, I think so…”

Kid: “What then?”

Me: “My guess is that you probably cant stop thinking about what happened in my bed…It makes you angry but excites you at the same time…you probably jack off thinking about it, which pisses you off even more.”

Kid: “You are a fuckin asshole…do you know that?”

Me: “Yeah… Rodger that”

With that, I started the car and pulled into traffic. It is funny, I guess I half expected him to ask where I was taking him…but he never did… he knew.

Not another word was said…in fact, not another sound came from him until I pushed into him for the second time bareback. I had him on his belly this time, giving him one hell of a “jailhouse” fuck.

My chest was pressed hard against his back, my forearms were underneath his shoulders and I piston my cock in him with my hips. His grunting turned into a continuous moan which at times sounded like he was crying…I could not tell for sure because as usual, I had his face buried deep into my pillow.

Again, I was not out to hurt this Kid at all… my goal this night was to just give him what I knew he needed now…that feeling…that pulsing…that flooding and thin the slow dripping out later. About ten minutes into what ended up being a fifteen minute fuck, he grabbed both my hands, interlaced our fingers and squeezed tight. At the same time he was bucking-back, meeting my cock on the down-stroke…doing the best he could to actually milk my cock. After a bit of trial and error, we actually found our rhythm and I said

Me:” Yeah…that’s it Boy…I have such a big load of cum for your hot little ass…Yeah, yeah…Yeah…YEEEAAAH!

I came in him strong, and as I was shooting off in him… he kept the rhythm going and literally seconds after I came, I felt his hole spasm as he shot another huge load on my bed sheets.

I laid there on top of him, and still in him, for something like ten or fifteen minutes. Every few minutes I would feel him clench my fat, semi-hard cock with is ass…it was obvious that this Kid was born to be a bottom. He loves the full feeling of another mans cock filling up his empty space.

True to form, the Kid began to fall asleep. As much as I DID want to hold this tough kid all night long again, I did not want him to get the wrong idea about what this is…and what it is not, so I got him up and put him in the shower. While he was getting cleaned up I took to changing the bed sheets…simply stated, the wet spot from his cum was HUGE! I swear, that boy must have shot a pint of cum…ah the benefit of youth!

We had a very good talk while I drove him home. I won’t bother with details of that conversation here, but will simply say that this Kid is going places. I say this mostly because he obviously has the ability to accept and adjust to the situations in his life and make it all work for him. When I think about it, this particular character trait is the common denominator of every successful person that I have ever met and had the pleasure of getting to know.

No comments: