Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Boy: The Sequel

A couple of posts back I wrote about fucking Big Boy during one of my recent trips to Maine. Well…. I was back in Maine for the 4th of July weekend. My schedule was pretty booked and I knew that I would not have a lot of time to play this trip. Nonetheless, I found myself with an hour to kill Friday afternoon. I did not have time to actually hookup with anyone but I got online anyway just to window shop.

As soon as I logged on to MH, I receive a few interesting messages, but again, with no time to really do anything, I respectfully declined. Then I noticed Big Boy was online. For the record, I have had no contact with him since I sort of forced him to take my load. He has seen me online several times, and I am sure that he noticed me online this day, but he again chose not to initiate contact with me. I assumed that he is pissed about what happened the last time. But then, as one reader to this blog commented, deep down he did seem to want/like it even though his head was saying “No”. (That “Madonna/whore” complex is a bitch!) Then I remembered that he left his door unlocked for me the last time. I figured that he may be pissed, but it was at least worth a shot cause then I could fuck him late at night instead of sleeping (the only free time I had this trip).

I sent him this simple message

Me: “I am in town. Leave your door unlocked for me”

I waited for a response, positive or negative, but none came. After 5 minutes, I checked to see if he read the message. He did, and he evidently signed off MH immediately. Not a good sign for getting my balls drained.

By the time I was finally free to hit the rack, it was just past 1200 hrs and I was beat. I think I was out before my head hit the pillow. I awoke at 0500 hrs with morning wood that actually hurt. My first obligation on what was now 4th of July was not until 0900 hrs. I did not think Big Boy’s door would be open, but then, what if it was?

I arrived at Big Boys front door at 0545 hrs. Much to my surprise, when I gripped the door knob, it turned freely and the door opened. I quietly entered the apartment, and proceeded to Big Boy’s bedroom just off the living room. He was lying in bed covered with only a thin sheet, and snoring fairly loudly. As quietly as I could, I stripped naked, entered the bed room and crawled in bed next to Big Boy. Movement on the bed cause him to awaken. He turned and looked at me with a startled look on his face. A look that said “Oh no! I forgot to lock the door!”

He stared at me with that look for what seemed much longer than the actual 10 seconds. Then, without saying a word, he simply put his face into the pillow, got on his knees and assumed the doggy position.

Me: “Good Boy”

I got on my knees in front of him. He understood, and instantly took my cock in his mouth. Once again, Big Boy delivered outstanding head! I actually though about just letting him suck me off and swallow my load instead of injecting it in his ass, but I soon abandoned that idea because this would be my only chance to fuck and breed ass on this trip.

He got me very hard with his mouth and then I moved into position behind him. As it was daylight now, I could clearly see his hole when I spread his cheeks. It looked uncommonly wet! How could I have missed it? I looked around the room. There were candles, wine glasses and unopened condoms on the night stand. I instantly started to scan the bed and the floor for the last piece of confirming evidence. Then I found it. Stuck to the side of the plastic trash bag lining the small waste can next to the bed was a used condom.

Now it all made perfect sense … Big Boy had a date last night and he got fucked! Either he or the trick neglected to relock the door after the trick left!

Me: “Did someone fuck you last night?”

Big Boy held still, not saying a word. His face is buried back in the pillow. I raise my hand and smack his bare ass hard, leaving a red print of my right hand on his right cheek. Big Boy jumped and banged his head on the headboard of his bed.

Me: “Did someone fuck this ass last night?”

Big Boy: “Yes… Please don’t fuckin hit me again Sir!” Big Boy said through gritted teeth.

Me: “Answer my fuckin questions and do what I tell you and you won’t get hit!”

There is a momentary stand-off before Big Boy gets back into position and very calmly says,

Big Boy: “Yes Sir”

Me: “Did He Breed you”

Big Boy: “No Sir … he always wears a condom”

Me: “Did he cum while fucking you with the condom?”

Big Boy: “Yes Sir”

Me: “Is that the condom there in the trash?”

Big Boy: “Yes”

With that answer, I got off the bed and retrieved the used condom. Whoever had worn it left a pretty hefty load in it. Then looking Big Boy in the eye, I asked,

Me: “You know what I am going to do with this cum… don’t you?”

Big Boy paused, thinking… and then he figured it out. As he buried his face back into the pillow he said,

Big Boy: “Yes Sir”

Me: “Is this guy a fuck buddy of yours?”

Big Boy: “Yes”

Me: “Tell me about him”

Big Boy: “White guy… 35… married… 6 foot… average build, average cock… his wife and kids are away for the weekend”

Me: “How long has he been fucking you?”

Big Boy: “Just a couple of months…Sir”

Me: “How many times has he fucked you?”

Big Boy: “Three times… it is hard cause he is married”

I got back into position behind Big Boy. With the thumb and fore finger of my left hand, I held open Big Boys hole. With the right hand, I emptied cum form the condom into his hole. When cum spilled into Big Boys hole he literally shuddered and buried his face deeper in the pillow.

I put the last bit of cum from the condom on the fat head and shaft of my cock. At that moment, it occurred to me that this cum seems pretty fresh.

Me: “How long has it been since he dropped this load”

Big Boy audibly sighed before saying,

Big Boy: “About twenty minutes ago Sir”

The thought that I was about to give Big Boy a second, unexpected fuck had had my cock hard for sometime… but the fact that I was going to use this other guys cum as lube and that the guy was just here… made me harder than steel!

It was as if Big Boy also came to the realization that the information he just gave me was going to make this fuck particularly hard cause at that moment he braced himself by spreading his knees wider and putting the palms of his hands against the headboard for added support.

I did not insert my cock into Big Boy… I literally impaled him with it. In response Big Boy gave a very guttural grunt, and as I held my cock balls deep in him, his legs began to convulse.

I quickly settled into a strong rhythmic pace and the only sounds were that of my hips slapping against Big Boys ass cheeks, and Big Boys whimpering with every down stroke.

I fucked him strong this way for a solid 5 minutes at which point, the cum I had used for lube, along with the lube that was left on his hole from before, had formed this creamy lather. Talk about “Boy Butter!”

I found this whole scene to be incredibly hot. Coupled with the fact that I had not fucked in awhile, I simply could not last as long as I usually do. I was ready to shoot after 5 minutes and seeing the “Homemade Boy Butter” nearly sent me over the edge. I was able to pull out completely before it was too late. When I pulled out so abruptly, Big Boy’s body started to convulse… which if you remember my post about my good friend you know I find that extremely hot and rare.

After Big Boy settled down, I turned him over on his back, applied some lube that was on the night stand, and slowly re-entered him. Unlike the last time when I bred Big Boy, this time he was looking me straight in the eye.

Me: “I am glad you are looking at me this time”

Big Boy: “Why Sir?”

Me: “Don’t know really… seems more intimate… like you accept it… that it is ok”

Big Boy: “Would you stop if I asked you Sir?”

Me: “We both know the answer is ‘No’”

Big Boy: “Then do your business Sir”

With that, Big Boy began to gently tweak my nipples (Which I love) and clamp his hole down on my cock. I took about eight more strokes and asked

Me: “Are you ready for it?”

Again through gritted teeth, and in time with my thrusts, Big Boy said,

Big Boy: “Ohhh… ohh… yes… Sir… please… Sir!”

At that point, I released a torrent of cum shots deep in his bowls as he continued to massage my cock with his hole. On the last few squirts, Big Boy wrapped his legs around my hips to keep me in place until every last drop of semen was in him.

When I was finally done cuming… I picked up the used condom from the bed, wadded it into a ball, and then stuffed it in Big Boys now very open hole.

Me: "I want you to go back to sleep and leave all that cum in you for as long as you can today… do you understand?”

In a shortness of breath way, Big Boy said

Big Boy: “Yes Sir… I will do the best I can”

As I was dressing, we continued to talk. In short, Big Boy had actually blocked my profile on MH several times, only to unblock it a day or two later. When I asked him why, all he could offer as explanation was that I scare the shit out of him but in that fear is a lot of his sexual desire.

The funny thing is that Big Boy did not think he could explain himself very well, but I think he expressed it perfectly… I think a certain amount of fear is sexually exciting for most of us.

7 comments:

Deleted said...

BBB, that might be your HOTTEST POST EVER -- got me so fucking hard!!! Love that you fucked him with both your load and the one from the condom!!

Black Bull said...

Thanks for the feedback Duo. I did feel sort of bad after I did that because I obviously have no idea of the status of the cum in the condom. I swear, when I get into a sexual situation, it is like a different person takes over and I often do shit that I regret later. Nevertheless.... is is what it is.

threehats said...

bloody hell that was an amazing session. absolutely amazing. i would love for that to happen to me.

Black Bull said...

Thanks for reading and responding 3hats... all things are possible!

Dono75 said...

This was an incredibly hot story and it was obvious that big boy wanted it all - so you gave it to him. :)

Thanks for the great read Bull.

Black Bull said...

Yeah Dono... from the way Big literally shuddered when I poured the cum from the condom into his hole I could tell that deep down, he did want it. But am I turning him into another "cum whore" like "C"... who by the way told me three days ago via IM that he was on his way to take a load from a guy who he knows is Poz. Cant help but feel responsible for the possible/probably outcomes of his unquenchable desire for cock cum.

GangBangMeNow said...

Are you coming to the Tampa area soon? If so, contact me on my profile is my Email.

Hope to get to meet up with you soon sexy stud!!