Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Big Boy

I had to run up to Portland ME for a couple of days this week, and as always, it took me approximately 15 minutes to setup and confirm a hookup. I don’t know why it is so quick for me when I am in Portland… perhaps it is because there are so few black people in Maine, let alone black gay male tops. Most of the chat sessions there start off with something like

“I have never been with a black man before”

Or

“I love black dick!”

If you have been reading this blog you know that my ultimate type is a “Larry The Cable Guy” type. White, slightly husky men with facial hair and a down-to-earth attitude/personality always get my attention. In fact, a guy with a slight belly (as in you cant rally tell they have a belly until they are naked), make me instantly hard. However, this is not to say that this is the only body type I am into. Actually, my type in men is very eclectic, and I definitely go through moods where I get horny for a particular type for reasons that are beyond my comprehension. This week, for some reason, I have been in a big boy mood.

On a side note, I have always enjoyed getting head form big boys… I am sure that it is all in my head, but I have always found head from big boys to be exceptionally good… they just seem to try harder. As you know, I love giving head also, and on those occasions when I come across a big boy with a big white dick! … “Boy-Howdy!”

Anyway, I was in a big boy mood and this really big guy on manhunt hits me up.

Big Boy: “Hi, you are fuck’n hot… I have always wanted to get with a hot black man!”

See…I told you… they all start out that way in Maine.

We chatted for a bit and he seemed like a nice guy but I already had social plans that night. Undaunted, he proceeded to tell me that he would be leaving his front door unlocked and that he would be in bed naked. He did not have to work the next day so I could come at anytime during the night. Like I said… they just try harder!

I arrived at his door at about 0100 hrs. I had no idea if his door really would be unlocked or not. In fact, I honestly expected it to be locked because there are so many fakes, flakes and half-baked on Manhunt. I reached for the door knob and it turned. It was indeed unlocked. My very next thought was, what if this is not the right house?

After taking a full minute to contemplate the risk, it occurred to me that a strange black man standing on the front door in a quite white Maine neighborhood was probably riskier, or at least more suspicious, than if I simply walked in as if the occupants of the house were expecting me.

I walked into the very small living room and see that the kitchen was off to the right, and a single bedroom was off to the left. The door to the bedroom was open and there indeed was a big naked white boy lying on top of a raised bed facing away from the bedroom door.

I walked into the bedroom, and Big Boy calmly rolled over and stared at me as I started to undress. All he said was,

Big Boy: "I am glad you came. "

This was the first time that I got a good look at his face. He could not have been more than 25yr old with an extremely cute baby-face and huge dimples.

Me: "How could I refuse an offer like that?"

His only response was a huge “boy-next-door” smile.

The room smelled like Dial soap and there was a damp towel on the floor next to the bed so I knew that he must have just come from the shower. He also had poppers and lube setting on the night stand next to his bed.

Once naked, I crawled up on top of the bed and him. He instantly began rubbing his hands over my chest, shoulders and arms. He clearly was a muscle worshiper, and as he admired my build, I could feel his dick getting rock hard under me. Then he leaned up, opening his mouth, signaling that he was about to kiss me. That kiss… well… again, big guys just try harder. This kid was a great kisser and that, coupled with the whole situation made me rock hard and ready to fuck.

I stuffed a pillow under his big ass and pushed his legs up as close to his chest as they would go. I grabbed the lube, lubed his hole … super tight… and then my cock. While I was doing this, he was inhaling those poppers like his life depended upon it. I the head of my cock as his tight hole and waited about ten seconds for the poppers to take full affect. When his head dropped back on the pillow and his body went sort of limp, I pushed the fat head of my cock in him hard.

Big Boy: “AAAAHHH, AHHH, AHH… Wait!... Please! Take it out… wait!”

He wiggled his way off my cock, closed his legs and sort of rolled over on his side while tightly gripping the bed sheets in his fists. I sat back on my haunches and waited. I took 30 seconds for the pain to subside at which point he laid back on his ass. He was still breathing heavy with his eyes closed and legs together. I waited about another 10 seconds before I forced his legs apart and re-adjusted his ass on the pillow.

Me: “Come on now, this is what you wanted… it will be better… just try to relax and let it happen… you will be ok… I promise”

I put cock head at his opening again and gradually applied continual pressure. He tried to wiggle away again, but I had a firm grip on his legs this time and would not let him get away. When he stopped trying to wiggle away, I made a huge thrust and buried me cock in him to the hilt and stopped. Big Boy grunted loudly, but the fight was going out of him as his hole began to adjust to my size.

I then handed him the poppers,

Me: "Here, take another big hit of this"

After the second hit of poppers we were finally ready to fuck. I moved strong and deep on the down strokes, and pulled out slow and easy on the up strokes. Big Boy seemed to really like this fucking method as his grunts turned into very sexy moans.

After fucking him this way for about three minutes I could tell that it was getting difficult for him to hold his legs up so I pulled out and moved him so that he was sitting upright on the edge of the bed. I stood on the floor between his legs. I then draped his big legs over each of my arms and slid his ass off the edge of the bed and onto my rock hard cock. His back was supported by the bed and his legs by my arms… in affect, he was in a human sling. The good new/bad news about this position was that Big Boy was totally supported and could relax which made his hole open more to accommodate my fat cock. The bad news was that I was supporting about 200 of his estimated 300 pounds while I was fucking him. After about two minutes of this my shoulders, chest and arms were rippling and covered in a thin layer of sweat. Big Boy’s head was thrown back with his arms above his head… totally enjoying the ride. To my complete surprise, at approximately minute 3 of this position Big Boy announced

Big Boy: "I am going to cum!"

Me: "Really???"

I was surprised because even though his dick was hard, his hands were no where near it. I have never really seen someone auto cum let alone see them auto cum while I was fucking them. Gotta tell ya guys, that is a huge ego booster for a top.

Me: “Fuck Yeah… let it go man”

With that, a thick rich cream began flowing out of Big Boy’s six inch cock. By the time he was done, there was creamy stream of cum that ran down his cock, balls and even onto my pubic hair. TOTALLY HOT!

After 4 and a half minutes of fucking Big Boy in this position, I had to put him down. Once his feet hit the ground and he stood up on his own, he gave me the tightest bear hugs I have ever had.

Big Boy: That was great man!”

Me: “Well I am glad that you liked it, but we are not even close to being done”

Big Boy: “I don’t know if I can take any more”

Me: “Trust me, you can and will take more… turn around and lean over the bed.”

I felt that Big Boy wanted to object, but decided to accommodate rather than piss me off.

When he was in position, I reached under him and scooped up some of this cum from his dick and balls and used it to lube my cock before I pushed in him to the hilt in one stroke. I know that hurt him, but I felt that it was time for my pleasure.

I spread his big ass cheeks wide so that I could get as deep in him as possible. The tone and the mood of the fuck had changed. Instead of the sexy moans, all I heard from Big Boy was a muted grunt with each forceful thrust. Clearly he was just trying to get through it at this point. I fucked him this way for about another 3 minutes, steadily picking up the pace until I felt close to cuming.

I then pulled out of him and told him to get up on the bed on his belly. Big Boy hesitated a bit but then did what I told him. At this point, he would not even look at anymore.

I mounted him forcefully again… and lay full on top of him… fucking him with my hips. This put my head near his ear and I said

Me:” I know you are pissed, but you said you would take my load online… so you are going to take it! I am the first black man to fuck, and the first man to breed your hole!”

With that, I pumped a couple more times and let loose a large load… about 8 squirts… deep inside him. As soon as I was done, Big Boy quickly rolled over onto his back. My cock came out of his hole with a “plop” sound. He was rock hard again and was franticly stroking his cock. Within 15 seconds, Big Boy shot his second load. A load that was much bigger and longer lasting than his first.

After Big Boy finished cuming, he rolled onto his side with his back to me. I put my arm around him and in return, he pressed his ass back against my crotch so that we were spooning. We both fell asleep for about an hour. When I woke up I got up, picked up my clothes and went into the front room to dress. Just before I left, I looked back towards Big Boy’s room. He was laying on this belly and looking at me. I asked,

Me: “Are you ok?”

He shook his head “Yes” but did not say a word. With that, I left.

11 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow

Loadseeker said...

Later, i bet Big Boy was glad you had your way and bred his ass. Love how you first take care of your subs, but then get what you want, too.
At 5'10", 210 lbs with a belly, i wish i could get your big cock and baby batter up my fuckchute.

Unknown said...

Hey Black Bareback Bull,

You are evidently one hot, sexy man, and one hell of a story teller.

Come on down to Ft. Lauderdale and let's write another great story.

Jack

Black Bull said...

I would like that Jack

Dono75 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dono75 said...

New to your blog. While all your posts have gotten me hot, as a big boy myself, this one was especially good.

I know you like the submissive guys, but have you ever had great times with a power bottom? I love the intensity and connection of being with a dominant guy, but like to work with him to get us both off. I love getting fucked, but try and give back as good as I get.

(and deleted and reposted to clarify that last bit there)

Black Bull said...

Thanks Dono75 for reading my blog and for your comment and question. Yes, I like sub guys but that is not a steadfast rule for me. So yes, I have been with "Power Bottoms" and have had a great time. However, I think the term "Power Bottom" is now very broad as everyone seems to be such these days. Therefore, please explain, what does "Power Bottom" mean in regards to yourself?

Dono75 said...

I think you're right about the phrasing of power bottom. I think, as it relates to me, it's about fluidity in control and being willing and able to initiate the next move. It's being willing to fuck back.

At my core, I'm a bi guy, although I consider myself gay now because while I enjoyed sex with women, I REALLY enjoyed it with guys. When I was with women, I frequently ran the whole show - I decided the positions, how fast we went, how long we went, and I was in complete control the entire time. When I started fucking guys, I loved how many of them were just as vocal about their preferences and would position me for their pleasure. When I discovered a couple years later that what I really enjoyed was getting fucked hard, I took what I learned from both sides. I most like sex as two real men who both want to get off and have a great time doing it. The power dynamic between us can be fluid and change so long as both guys are enjoying it.

Sometimes though, I've been a bit too "dominant" for some tops that like to be in complete control of their bottom, and I can go with the flow here too, as long as I'm having fun. As an example, I was with this one big burly guy who was fucking me really good doggy style and I was really getting into it and I started slamming my ass back against him hardcore, I was just lost in how good his big dick felt... after a bit of that, he smacked my ass and told me "let me drive!" and I smirked to myself and said "yes daddy."

Hopefully that answers your question. :)

Black Bull said...

Wow Dono... great response! Thanks.

For me, a bottom who gets into it and fucks back is all good with me. I dont like so much when that bottom starts changing positions. Also, a bottom grunting and panting is great and pushes me to fuck harder. However, a "talkie" gets the boot in a hurry. Dont know why that is such a turn-off for me... just is.

Dono75 said...

Bull,

I feel ya completely. We all have our likes, our loves, and the things that rub us the wrong way. The key is knowing what you like and being able to express it.

I look forward to reading more of your stuff!