Monday, March 2, 2009

Chicken Tender

I have a few simple rules about whom I fuck. One of them is that if the trick is young enough that he could be my Son, he is way too young for my fat cock.

I was in New Jersey over night last week. I had been on the usual sites looking for some decent ass for about hour with no luck. There was this one guy with a screen name that was something like AFbtm (that is not it, but something like it) that kept trying to IM me on manhunt. At first I just did not respond, but he kept at it for nearly the whole hour I was online. Finally I thanked him for his interest, but said that he is just too young for me to fuck. Undaunted, he kept at it saying that he could more than take my cock, and even though he is only 19 yo, he has taken plenty of loads. In the very next sentence he assured me that he is still negative.

This went on for about another 30 minutes. He gave up on trying to get me to fuck him and promised that he would give me the best blow job I have every had… I had to points for being persistent. I also give him points for picking up on the fact that I was super horny and needed do drop my load. I finally agreed that he could come to my hotel room and he could suck my cock for a bit., but I made no promises because I really do have a mental block when it comes to fucking what I consider “kids”.

About an hour later, AFBoy is at my door. He is about 5’11”, 32”waist, swimmers build, sandy blond hair, freckles and sky blue eyes…The epitome of the Neighbor Kid Next Door. (I took him at his word that he was indeed 19 although in retrospect, he could have been anywhere from 17 to 20)

I instantly knew that this would not work for me so I stood in the door way shaking my head “No” and began to tell him that it just was not going to work…. While I was talking, the kid walks right by me into my room.

I turned to face him and said,

“Look Kid, I appreciate you coming out and everything, but….”

At this point, the kid had his sweatshirt off, pants undone (no underwear), and was on his knees with his mouth wide open… looking up at me with those totally submissive blue eyes. I am sure that everyone reading this knows what happened next…. Yeah… I got rock hard!

I saw his eyes break away from mine, and stare directly at my bulging crotch. There was this moment… nothing was said and neither of us moved…. In that moment I knew that he knew that he was going to get my cum in at least one hole.

He quickly jumped up… kicked off his tennis shoes…. Dropped his pant and returned to his knees directly in front of my crotch… naked except for his white gym socks. He once again looks up at me with those submissive eyes and says,

“Please use me Sir”

I still did not say a word or move a muscle. Truly, a war was going on in my head between my desire and my morality.

After about 10 seconds of no response for me, AFBoy very tentatively reached up and gently put his warm cold and shaky hand on my crotch and felt my cock through my trousers. Hid touch, made my cock begin to twitch. I think the sudden movement of my cock surprised him and turned him on at the same time as he too became instantly hard at that point.

Somewhat encourages by my failure to remove his hand from my cock, he became a little more brave and began to unbuckle my belt. At that point, the debate in my head was over. I would not fuck AFBoy’s tender ass, but his throat would be sore for two days by the time I let him leave.

I took over the undoing of my pants, and taking off the rest of my cloths. As I did I said,

“Lets be crystal clear boy, I wont fuck your ass, but I will fuck your throat”

“yes, thank you Sir”

“You will do exactly as I direct, and you are not allowed to quit. Is that understood”

“mmm oh, Yes… Sir… thank you Sir… I will do my best Sir… make me take it Sir”

“Trust me, you will never forget the this next hour”

He visibly trembled a bit and said,

“I understand Sir”


I realize that I am dominant, but when I get with a bottom that is particularly submissive, something comes over me and I tend to get very rough. Once I was naked, I lined my cock up with his open mouth… I paused, and told him,

“Close your eyes, and keep them close at all times, no mater what… understand?”

He had a nervous look on his face, then slowly closed his eyes as he said,

“Yes Sir”

I placed my hand at the back of his head and then rammed my fat cock all the way in his mouth and now his throat and held it there for about 15 seconds… until he was pushing on my legs trying to get air. I pulled back and let him breath… with the first gulp of air, he coughed hard. After his second gulp of air, I assaulted his throat again, and then again, and then again, and again.

By this time tears were streaming down his cheeks. I shoved it in again and held it and asked him,

“Are you going to quit?”

He could not speak with my cock in his mouth so he quickly shook his head “No”

“Good Boy”

Each time I would go deep in his throat, I was using the fat head of my cock to open his throat. He was actually getting the hang of it and gaging less and less. Then I briefly caught him opening his eyes. I pulled my cock out of his mouth, stepped into the bathroom and came back with a damp hand towel. I rolled in and made it into a blindfold.

“I told you to keep your eyes closed… now I have to blindfold you”

“Yes Sir, I am sorry Sir”

Once I had the wet blind fold on tight, I led him to the bed, made him lay on his back with his head dangling off the edge.

“Now I am going to fuck your throat… open your mouth as wide as you can and cover your teeth. Don’t do anything but hold your mouth open and cover your teeth”

I adjusted the angle of his head so that it was perfectly in-line with my cock. Then I began slow deep thrusts deep into his throat. I was penetrating his throat much deeper now so he was gagging pretty hard and coughing up flem. Soon his entire face was covered with flem, and spit-up. I looked gross but it felt so very good on my cock.

I could feel the cum rising in my balls as he struggled to hang on and stay with tme… His whole lower body was withering all over the place and he balled up the bed sheet in his clutching fist. He obvious struggle made me hotter and I fucked hi throat a little harder.

I so wanted to cum at that moment, but I did, he would hardly be able taste it with all that other shit he was coughing up so I pulled back.

“Ok… take it easy, stay here… don’t move”

I went to the bath room and got a warm wet face cloth and a towel. I retuned to him and proceeded to clean up him and my cock. He was trying so hard to be tough, but it was clear that he was crying under the blindfold. I kept talking to him while I cleaned.

“Wow, you are tough. That is as good as anyone had with my cock in their throat… you feel really good”

I let him calm down a bit. Then I said,

“Ok boy, it time for you to eat some cum”

“Yes Sir”

I put him square on the bed with a couple of pillow under his head. I then straddled his chest, leaned forward and held on to the head board as I lowered my cock into his waiting mouth.

“suck me boy… suck the cum out of me”

Like a champ, AFBoy sucked me good. The right amount of spit, sucking and tong movement along the underside of my cock head. It really was very good!

After about 3 minutes of this, I grunted and let loose a very heavy load in his mouth. Through gritted teeth as I was cumming, I said,

“Don’t swallow it yet boy… hold in your mouth”

AFBoy held perfectly still as I finished cumming. When I was done, I got off of him and told him to spit some of my cum in his hand and jack off. He did as told. Meanwhile, I sucked on two fingers and then slowly inserted them in his very smooth…. I should have fucked…. Ass and massaged his prostate. In less than two minutes he was ready to cum. As soon as he bagan to shoot, I put my mouth on his cock and caught a HUGE and VERY THICK load of his cum. When I was done, I immediately kissed him and fed all of his load back to him. Then I ssaid,

“Now swallow it”

I honestly wanted to just gently hold him for awhile, but knew that was not what HE NEEDED. He needed me to complete the whole experience validate what he is… what he feels inside about himself. So, with the blind fold still on, I took him to the bathtub, put him on his knee in the tube while I stood on the rim of the tube and unleashed a torent of rank yellow piss all over him. As a true testimony to his youth, the kid was rock hard AGAIN. The whole time I was pissing on him he was saying,

“Thank you Sir, … Yes Sir… Mark me Sir”

When I was done pissing, I grabbed him by the arm and lead him to the door. I stopped to scoop up all his shit and then open the door, through his shit in the hallway, and pushed him in to the hallway with the blindfold still on. I then closed and bolted the door.

Of couse, I watched him through the peep hole. I have to give it to the kid, he adapts quickly. He stood there naked and piss soaked in the hall stunned for about 5 seconds as he contemplated this final twist. He then quickly took off the blindfold, gathered his stuff and had the presents of mind to run two doors down to the fire escape. I assume that he got dressed in the fire escape stairwell before leaving the building.

Later that night, I did get an email from him. It simply said,

Thank you Sir, I will never forget you or this night!

8 comments:

pig said...

ever get to Chicago?

Black Bull said...

Yes I do. Will be there in April

pig said...

would be a pleasure to service you
btm4fun/MH

Deleted said...

Black Bull, that's one of your hottest posts yet! That's one lucky kid! -Dan

BikeGuy said...

That was a good one man. That was possibly your BEST one.

Black Bull said...

Wow! Thanks BikeGuy... That means a lot coming from you.

goose said...

ever get to eastern iowa??? love to worship ur cock!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you ever in Miami, FL?